BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Tarini S.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Super hydrating, great color pay off, fairly Long lasting but still have to reapply it from time to time. I bought it at cvs, and I love the packaging. Keeps my lips from drying out or getting fine lines. They don't get flaky like some other lipsticks.
Claire S.
Hockessin, DE
Review for: Teddy Bare
One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks! The formula feels like a high end lipstick because it applies very smoothly and does not leave any patches. I get this at my local drugstore, it is very reasonably priced for such great quality! I highly recommend.
KaDesha C.
Covington, GA
Being African American I love a chocolate lipstick! Most times they only have cocoa colored lips; not a rich brown. Milani has a wonderful brown lipstick that I used during the entire fall/winter season and will be sure to purchase again next season!!!!!
Karen J.
Doral, FL
Loooove this lipstick! is a perfect color with a perfect texture and finish. I bought it in a retail market, and is one of my favorites. Very nice for the price and I have bought it several times! Milani is my favorite average cost of lipstick brands
Sabrina H.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I am sooo thankful to have discovered Milani lipsticks! They glide on so smoothly and the colors are highly pigmented. I would have to say these lipsticks are comparable to some brands that are more than 5 times as expensive. Another pro is that the packaging looks high end and is very durable.
Tita G.
Santa Ana
Review for: Other
me encanta la presentación de los lipstick  de Milani aunque son de farmacia el empaque los asen lucir de alta gama son muy fácil de aplicar cremosos con un olor muy agradable  no necesitas estar retocando  por un largo tiempo  si tu todavía no los pruebas te los recomiendo !
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I love, love, love this color!  It has stayed on my lips most of the day until I ate lunch, and there still was color on my lips, just not as intense!  I would definitely recommend this brand and color for someone who likes darker lipstick!
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Amazing goes on so creamy and so pigmented to me one of them do have a smell but it is not to over whelming to where it bothers me at all. All in all great product will be repurchasing
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rose Hip, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
Love these lipsticks. Very creamy and smooth. Beautiful colors and a lot of variety. Very affordable and better quality than some high end brands. I would deffinetey recommend this and I own a few colors but I will be purchasing more in the future.
Madeleine A.
Rural Valley
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
This product is fabulous. Beautiful packaging and very affordable. The color and pigmentation is beautiful! Definitely in my top 3 favorite lipsticks! This shade goes with any look and is so flattering on lots of skin tones. Don't sleep on this one!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?