BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Leah H.
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
My go-to nude matte lip color. Good for pale skin tones. Very soft, doesn't feel dry or cakey on my lips. I definitely have to reapply after eating. Doesn't stay on as long as some other matte lipsticks, but personally I don't mind reapplying once or twice because I can't stand a lipstick that makes my mouth feel like a desert.
Erica T.
Hawthorne, NJ
These are one of my favorites. Not only are they super affordable they glide on like butter. Milani is one of my go to drug store products and I highly recommend this lipstick.
Audrey L.
San Luis Obispo
Goes on smooth and provides even color. It comes out as a bright, beautiful red that looks great with my coloring (I'm blonde w/ hazel eyes and porcelain skin). The lipstick itself does have a waxy quality, but it's hardly noticeable once it sets. It lasts a long time, and rarely leaves a stain when I am drinking from a glass.
Sonia Q.
I didn’t like it at all the whole line has done really bad on my skin seems like I’m allergic it gets red and starts to burn I will not recommend first and last time I buy it
Morgan E.
Johnson City
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare (Pack of 3) more...
The pigment of this product is awesome; however it is a little pricey for drugstore and many other cheaper, drugstore lippies last longer and don’t have to be reapplied nearly as much as this one does
K M.
Brooklyn
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 50 VELVET MERLOT, Other more...
Such beautiful packaging and color selections! The formula on these lipsticks are very creamy and comfortable. It feels like nothing on your lips. The smell is very sweet but not overpowering. These don’t settle into fine lines and make your lips look gross or exaggerate dryness on my lips. Definitely would recommend!
Dailyn M.
Las Vegas, NV
I just recently purchased this lipstick and I love the color and how it applies. I have always liked Milani products so I thought I’d give lipsticks a try and I was not disappointed. Definitely going back to purchase other shades.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this lipstick. I'm wearing the shade (30) Candied Toffees. It's a nice neutral lipstick shade. It has nice gold packaging and a clear bottom, so you can easily see what shade you have. It's very stylish.
Kellie v.
Salinas , CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare (Pack of 3) more...
I’ll always forever love Milani products it’s so affordable I own over 20 shades from this brand and I have a few colors I tend to always keep back ups the smell is so amazing almost like vanilla bean scent blends very well
Ava P.
New Jersey
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I love these lipsticks. They last a long time. I love the colors they always pop. I got mine at ulta. I have bought this product many times and it has met my expectations.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?