BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I love, love, love this color!  It has stayed on my lips most of the day until I ate lunch, and there still was color on my lips, just not as intense!  I would definitely recommend this brand and color for someone who likes darker lipstick!
Tita G.
Santa Ana
Review for: Other
me encanta la presentación de los lipstick  de Milani aunque son de farmacia el empaque los asen lucir de alta gama son muy fácil de aplicar cremosos con un olor muy agradable  no necesitas estar retocando  por un largo tiempo  si tu todavía no los pruebas te los recomiendo !
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
I love this lipsticks they are super creamy, and long lasting ( the liquid ones are more long lasting ) they're super easy to apply and they smell really good I want to eat them !!
Madeleine A.
Rural Valley
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
This product is fabulous. Beautiful packaging and very affordable. The color and pigmentation is beautiful! Definitely in my top 3 favorite lipsticks! This shade goes with any look and is so flattering on lots of skin tones. Don't sleep on this one!
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rose Hip, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
Love these lipsticks. Very creamy and smooth. Beautiful colors and a lot of variety. Very affordable and better quality than some high end brands. I would deffinetey recommend this and I own a few colors but I will be purchasing more in the future.
Calley A.
Milledgeville, GA
The lipstick is so smooth and buttery and moisturizing. The pigment is great. The product also smells great! It is a beautiful darker nude shade that flatters many skin tones. The lipstick holds up for a decent amount of time, especially for a satin finish lipstick. I love my Milani lipsticks!
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Milani lipsticks. These are super inexpensive and stay on for awhile! The only thing I don't like (and it's expected out of a lot of lipsticks) is that it leaves my lips super dry at the end of the day. Recommend this though!
karina d.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
i love the milani lip products, the are easy to apply and pigmented. they feel good on the lips they aren't drying. you may have to reapply during the day but the price isn't bad
Jayline R.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick. It's a nice color on my lips. I'm a repeat user, this is a great brand. I purchased this lipstick and others at the Publix near me. It's not too pricey but it's not cheap. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
I think this was a good first lipstick to try from them. It came in a nice good tube which is really cute. It's also have very affordable lipstick if you don't wanna spend a lot of money and you can get in the drugstore. I would buy this again.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?