BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Abbi S.
Ramsey, MN
I think the milani cream lipsticks are very pigmented and come in a variety of gorgeous colors. My only issue is that they don't seem to last very long, then again what do you expect with lipsticks. Super easy to reapply and lasts forever. Also has beautiful packaging.
Alisha P.
I only have one color which is a nude Pink. It was somewhat pigmented and shiny but didn’t last long on the lips and seemed a slippery. It was very light though I guess. This color was a good dupe for mac blankety, but Light lipsticks have shorter wear time already.
Domonique S.
Jersey City , NJ
These lipsticks are great! My lips never feel dry while I’m wearing it. This lipstick is super pigmented and you get all of that for half the price of a high end brand. Totally worth trying out! I purchased three of these lipsticks & I’ve had them for a long time!
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 17 PLUMROSE more...
A good product with a nice pigment and easy application. I bought this last year and it’s still has so much product left in it. This is my first time using this brand but it’s a keeper. Color stays on for a few hours but you will need to reapply throughout the day
SC I.
The matte lipstick line is AWESOME! I especially like the broad range of colors provided. My favorites tend to be a warm pink/nude brown, medium red, and burgundy type shades.
Meghan R.
Evans
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
This was one of the very first nude shades I found that didn't wash me out! So I love it for that, but it did have a bit of a funny smell. Color and formula was nice though but a bit thin. Relatively precise application but slipped out of the lip line a little bit.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Dulce Caramelo more...
A very nice drugstore lipstick! It is creamy and pigmented. I wouldn’t say it is long lasting because I reapplied it several timed throughout the day, but that wasn’t a big deal. It was hydrating and overall I just really liked it. I would buy this product again!
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
Review for: Blushing Beauty, Chilled Brandy, Nude Creme, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g), MLN CS LIPSTICK-54, Catwalk Pink, Velvet Merlo, Uptown Mauve, Empress, Coral Addict more...
This product is very creamy and goes on very well and it's also very pigmented which is a really good thing. I was very happy with this product and do use this product often. I would buy this product again.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love these lipsticks! They have amazing pigment and a wide variety of shades! love the vibrant colors the most and also love the gold, sleek packaging! it makes it look very high end for such a low price! i will definetly continue to buy these wonderful products!
Alejandra R.
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 24 BLACK CHERRY, 34 VIOLET VOLT, 07 BEST RED, 42 ROSE FEMME, 40 CABARET BLEND, 50 VELVET MERLOT more...
These lipsticks are so creamy, so nicely fragranced, and last so long! Not greasy, more like a velvet cream. Amazing quality for the affordable price. I own a handful of shades, nudes, red and darker statement shades, they're all great. I highly recommend these.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?