BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Claudia P.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I love this brand so much. Milani's formula on these lipsticks is amazing! Sometimes they can feel a little hard, but the color pay off is so worth it. Plus, they melt into the lips so nicely after one initial coat. I would recommend these to all my friends.
Padao Y.
Saint Paul
Omgosh love love this lipstick. The color is very pigmented; I would recommend this product to everyone who has not tried it. I've received this as a gift from my friends and I've heard so many good news about it. I only wished that it would stay for a longer time.
Cecy C.
La Puente
Review for: Plum Rose
This is my go-to color! I got it at CVS on sale for 2.99 and I love it! It's such a pretty brown rose color! I use it anytime I'm in a rush or I want a soft natural look. The color lasts way longer than most lipsticks! Definitely check it out next time you see it!!
Danee D.
Saint Petersburg
These lipstick are quite adorable and affordable! The packaging is glamorous and the product doesn't need constant touch ups ! I keep about 10 colors in my makeup kit. The colors are pigmented and glide on smoothly. They don't feather my lips. My love for these lipsticks convinced me to try other Milani products.
Kim M.
Gilroy, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
My mom let me have this since she didn't want it anymore and I love this product. It such a pretty color and it's has a really nice smell to it too . I bought this at my local CVS, both my mom and I went back to get more.
Jennifer J.
Knightdale , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
These lipsticks work amazing! There very creamy and easy to apply! & have a good price! it's a great drugstore lipstick. It has a nice gold packaging and it's more of a semi matte finish. I would recommend!
CF S.
Houston
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
LOOOOOVVVVEEE this color (Teddy Bear)....very neutral brownish.  I also love the moisture it has as well as shine.  Does not dry out my lips.  Goes great with my complexion.  Purchased at Walgreens and have purchased this color twice so far.
Jacey W.
Douglas, Ga
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I love this nude it is my favorite for the warmer weather. It is very long lasting, matte finish but not drying at all. It is the one i keep in y bag, a go to shade. Very easy to apply and does not run. Stays in place with a buttery feel. Nice scent not too strong.
Olga S.
Weslaco
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Once again I love the milani product even there lipsticks and at a good value not to pricey 👍🏼 yes it meet expectations cause I really ain't into wearing lipstick so as a first timer I will definitely be buying more of there lipsticks 💋
Sara C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I absolutely love this lipstick. It's pigmented and easy to work with. The smell is to die for. I think it smells a lot like jolly ranchers but you can't smell it when it's on the lips. I think it's cute packaging as well. I'm looking forward to picking up some new colors
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?