BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I really like this lipstick. I think the color payoff is pretty nice. You can pick these up at your local Walmart. It’s not very long lasting, but neither are the majority of regular lipsticks. You will have to reapply every few hours or so, especially after eating. Overall, this is a good product, and I would recommend it.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Teddy Bare, Dulce Carmelo, Plum Rose, Pretty Natural Cream, Other
First of all, I have an entire drawer dedicated to these lipsticks so that means something. I’ve never found a better lipstick formula and the scent is amazing. It’s not your typical grandma smell; these smell like watermelon jolly ranchers
Make Up T.
I bought a few shades after seeing so many positive YouTube reviews, and am so pleased! I bought these in the matte formula. They have great pigment, don't feel dry on the lips, and don't give that puckered dry lip look. They're not completely transfer proof, but have great staying power and fade beatifully. The moisturizing/satin finish ones have quite a strong watermelon scent that may be overpowering to some. It does fade away but is a bit much at first.
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lipstick everyday! It last all sat & all night with only ONE application!!! To me, it works better than the Kylie I have! It’s only $5 and it’s available at Target, Dollar General, And Ulta... that I know of!!!
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Nude Cream is my favorite go to nude shade. It is creamy, has the perfect pink undertone and works well with lip liner and wear time. It has the best little sheen on the lips as an added plus. I have purchased several!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing drugstore lipstick. I usually pick them up when they have a sale going on. Color selection is really good, something perfect for everyone. The packaging is super sleek with the gold. Every lipstick smells like a vanilla cupcake.
martha t.
Maplewood
Review for: Other
I bought this lipstick from Walgreens and I absolutely love it! I accidentally bought the wrong color but this color is actual GOALSS. I got it in the color double espresso and it is PERFECT for my dark complexion. I meant to buy a Mattel lips color, but this color is kind of like a matte metallic. But if you're looking for a super shimmery color, just add and few layer and BAM! Amazing. Love this product.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Milani lipsticks!! They are by far my favorite drugstore lipstick brand. I love the color selection and formula. The color goes on smoothly without being too drying and stays out for a long time!! It will of course come off with eating or drinking but lasts much longer than other drugstore brands. I will continue to keep purchasing Milani lipsticks because of the great price and quality!
Katie A.
West Fork, AR
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Very sheer.  It was kind of patchy and didn’t stay on very long. I found myself having to apply over and over again before my day was a few hours in. Packaging is decent. Looked good on my vanity, but ended up giving it away to a friend. She reported the same problems I had with it.
Vaness E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore lipstick, I actually am very pleased with my Milani lipsticks. I have a couple different shades, mostly the different nude shades, and they are absolutely gorgeous and have a smooth application. The one thing I noticed, was that it tends to smudge if you don’t apply a smudge protection lip liner, but other than that it’s great for the price.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?