BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Karen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
This is an amazing product because its very pigmented and glides on to your lips very  easily. It does remove through the day but its very easy to apply back on. The packaging of this lipstick is great and sturdy. I would recommend this product and this color to others
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I love these lipsticks there super creamy feeling on the lips. The price is great & the product is amazing..these are my go too lipsticks when I want something that's going to be comfortable and last. I would definitely recommend these to others there excellent lipsticks.
Alyssa M.
Cypress, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
These are so great. I love this color, it's the perfect nude and dries matte. It isn't transfer proof but it is long lasting. I did give it 4 because for some reason after some use, when you apply it, it leaves some weird film on your lips. Idk if it's dry skin or what but it's odd
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
Review for: Teddy Bare
I'm not usually a nude lipstick person, but I like the color. I am always searching for inexpensive yet quality lipsticks and Milani has great lipsticks. They are hydrating and don't leave lips super parched or dry. Very affordable alternative to some more expensive lippies!
McKenzie V.
Shelby, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, Dulce Carmelo, Plum Rose
FAVORITE DRUG STORE LIPSTICK! I love the smell of these lipsticks and the formula is so creamy and pigmented. I own at least five colors and I love each one of them! Can't get any better for the price. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try a new lip stick.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
If you haven't tried this you definitely should! Nice colors and apply very smooth on the lips and there not expensive. You can buy them from Walmart or target would recommend for anyone! 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Amanda R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
These lipsticks are very creamy and comfortable on the lips. However, I bought this lipstick expecting a dusty mauve color, and when I put it on my lips, it was bright pink! Holding the bullet up next to the color on my lips, they were two completely different colors!
Makayla H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Thai worked great on my lips. I LOVE this color! It is so so comfortable on my lips. It didn’t slide every where. It was long lasting and wasn’t pricey! It definitely met my expectations and I love it! I would recommend this to anyone and would buy this product again!
Danee D.
Saint Petersburg
These lipstick are quite adorable and affordable! The packaging is glamorous and the product doesn't need constant touch ups ! I keep about 10 colors in my makeup kit. The colors are pigmented and glide on smoothly. They don't feather my lips. My love for these lipsticks convinced me to try other Milani products.
Claudia P.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I love this brand so much. Milani's formula on these lipsticks is amazing! Sometimes they can feel a little hard, but the color pay off is so worth it. Plus, they melt into the lips so nicely after one initial coat. I would recommend these to all my friends.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?