BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Aida I.
philadelphia, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Man if you haven't tried milani lipsticks ... please get on it ASAP. The glide on like they were custom made for your lips and the color pay offs are bless. For a drugstore brand they have my vote 2 thumbs up
Kirstin C.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Are you looking for a wearable orange for spring, summer or fall? Well then this lipstick is just what you need! It has pretty golden tiny sparkles in it that make your lips glisten. I can't wait to get all of the colors in this line because I love the formula of this lipstick!
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I love this lipstick shade! It's the perfect nude for me and I love the texture of it it's not too matte but it's not completely creamy either it's like a hybrid between the 2 definitely worth buying
Haley G.
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
The color payoff on this lipstick is great. The staying power is not the best but its not coming off immediately either. This is a color that I think could go with any skin tone and is also comfortable for a pretty matte formula. I bought mine at walmart and would buy again.
Abby G.
Fort Dodge
Review for: Other
I got this lipstick cheap and for the price I feel like it is okay. I like the packaging. I don't really like the color I chose. It's a pretty color and it is very pigmented but it didn't look good to me. It wasn't super long lasting and I wasn't very impressed with it.
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
This bright orange Milano lipstick offers full lip coverage with one glide. It is ridiculously pigmented and is the exact shade shown on the bottom of the lipstick. Perfect for pale skin tones as I am pretty pale. I don't know too much about how it works for other skin tones.
sav s.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige, Teddy Bare
This is by far my favorite lipstick. It is not drying. It is creamy with a satin finish. It will transfer, but if it stays on long enough it leaves a nice sheen on the lips. I plan on buying more shades!
Lauren M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I love this nude color! The formula is smooth and wears very well. The scent is light and not offensive. I have this in several shades and they are just as good as my Mac and UD. Highly recommended.
Karen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
This is an amazing product because its very pigmented and glides on to your lips very  easily. It does remove through the day but its very easy to apply back on. The packaging of this lipstick is great and sturdy. I would recommend this product and this color to others
Gabriela E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
I gave this a 3 star rating because I didn't really like the colors but that's my fault. The color is really pigmented and nice but it just wasn't the colors for me. The application is also very smooth.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?