BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Dailyn M.
Las Vegas, NV
I just recently purchased this lipstick and I love the color and how it applies. I have always liked Milani products so I thought I’d give lipsticks a try and I was not disappointed. Definitely going back to purchase other shades.
Kayneshia M.
Memphis
I loved using this lip stick! It smells amazing. It has a fruity smell to it and it’s really great to apply and the pigment is amazing. I would definitely repurchase this!
Danielle✨ S.
Fresno
Review for: Bahama Beige more...
This is the perfect nude! It is very moisturizing and creamy when you apply. Love the packaging, it looks luxurious 😍 Will be repurchasing once I run out! Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Ava P.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I love these lipsticks. They last a long time. I love the colors they always pop. I got mine at ulta. I have bought this product many times and it has met my expectations.
Taquilla V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 48 TUSCAN TOAST, 24 BLACK CHERRY, 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 07 BEST RED, 21 SANGRIA, 55 BAHAMA BEIGE, 50 VELVET MERLOT more...
Milani is one of the best drugstore brands ever and their lipsticks are amazing. Very soft, very pigmented and lasts all day long. It's very easy to apply and small enough to carry in your wallet, purse or even back pocket. I have so many different colors and I definitely recommend others to give Milani a try.
Abi M.
Collierville, TN
Review for: Bahama Beige more...
I love Milani products! This lipstick is really good and the color pay off is amazing. It doesnt have the longest wear of any lipstick I own, but it is still nice. I love the gold packaging and that it has the shade of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube. I would recommend this to someone for sure.
Megan💋
This lipstick is great for whenever you want to add a pop of color to your look! It has great pigmentation and coverage. Plus the packaging is gorgeous so that’s a bonus!
Claire V.
Ville Platte
Full coverage, creamy, comfy, not patchy, good wear time. All things I look for in a cream formula. I don't wear lip liner every day, but these don't bleed or migrate, so that's a huge benefit.
Stacy D.
Waterloo
This is a gorgeous comfortably smooth lipstick. It is very affordable and I wear this brand frequently. I would recommend this to others because it is like a luxury lipstick at a drug store price. It has a wide range of colors and beautiful lux packaging . You can not go wrong with this on your collection.
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love it! I have the “61 MATTE NAKED” it’s really pretty color and looks great! It’s was super affordable got mine from Walmart. Last very well. Goes on evenly you do need a about three layers.... but I’d definitely repurchase this one for sure!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?