BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
This lipstick is okay. It goes on pretty easily but comes off just as easily too. I eat a lot and so it usually is a must for me to be able to have long lasting lipstick so that I don't have to constantly reapply every time I eat.
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other
These lipsticks smell and apply on amazing !! They don't dry matte but it's a good everyday lipstick to wear. The price is so good and the packaging is so pretty. They look like they're worth a lot because of the gold packaging. I bought mine at walmart and I recommend this to any lipstick lover.
Frenchy R.
Hialeah , FL
Review for: Teddy Bare, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Im usually a liquid lipstick type of person but this is one of my favorite formulas for a regular lipstick and my favorite from the drug store. The lipstick is vey pigmented and very creamy for being a matte. It also stains the lips nicely hat if some falls off you still have some color on you.
Becca G.
Gardiner, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh. Love these lipsticks. The packaging is so beautiful, I love the gold and the swatch of the color on the bottom. These can be a bit drying, so I use some lip balm before application and I'm good to go. Milani is a great brand, I always look at their stuff when in the drug store or target!
Amra M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
These lipsticks honestly feel like a higher-end brand. They are so creamy and easy to apply. I bought my Milani Color Statment lipstick at Kmart. The color payoff is absolutely gorgeous. I love the packaging it was very minimal but cute and stylish. I would absolutely buy more colors.
Abbey I.
The matte finish is soft and creamy and doesn't dry out your lips. Great for daytime with the lighter shades, also a good option for a comfortable matte lipstick to wear out all night. Would recommend to those who aren't a fan of liquid lipstick but still want something with the same look.
Bryanna R.
Union, MS
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Beautiful shine color. Perfect to throw on real quick. But this why I gave it five stars: the smell is amazing! It's like a watermelon vanilla smell almost. That might not make sense but I promise it smells awesome!
Yuri A.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
Love this shade so much but it's just so patchy and doesn't last at all :( it really doesn't go on smoothly at all and I have to constantly reapply it to ensure it's even. It's VERY uneven. Eventually I just take it off. Such a shame because it's a very gorgeous color. Unwearable for me
Superlove 4.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting, variety of colors very pigmented and best of all is matte with a creamy texture definitely a must have! For any occasion. You can get it from cvs or Walgreens there's always a good deal to take advantage of it!
Maddie F.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I'm in love with this lipstick!! The formula is so creamy and pigmented. This lipstick lasts a very long on the lips and is very comfortable too. The color range is incredible as well. I was so impressed by this product and definitely plan to purchase more shades! Totally recommend.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?