BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, Rose Hip, Dulce Carmelo, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve, Pretty Natural Cream, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, Plum Rose, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost, Teddy Bare
Love this lipstick. It has great pigmentation and glides on so smooth. I got it at my local drugstore and it isnt pricey at all it is very affordable. Very easy to use and apply. I love all the colors they have and they have so many different colors to choose from and different colors for your skin tone.
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
Honestly, for being drug store makeup the quality of these lipsticks are unexplainable so beautiful last along time the dark ones can be like permanent which is crazy cool that's what you want lol! Super affordable and can find this at your local target :)
Elizabeth M.
Parkland, FL
i got a few of these when a local walgreens shut down and they were all on discount. great shades, easy to apply - and moisturizing. that's what's great about these lipsticks, they're not going to make your lips feel like a desert. great shade range, and packaging makes it look like a high-end lipstick!
Kaitlen M.
Review for: Teddy Bare
I really love this color because it pulls as a browner, slightly darker nude on my complexion, but isn't dark enough to be vampy. The formula is hydrating and lasts a long time (about 3-6 hours depending on what I am doing) and when it does fade, it does so evenly so it doesn't look weird or blotchy.
Kelsey R.
Newark, CA
Teddy Bare is a great dupe for looking like Kylie Jenner in general. The formula is super creamy, however, so it isn't long lasting whatsoever. And of course, i couldn't go without mentioning the intense fruit punch scent. yowza. too much for me.
-Sara lee S.
San Antonio
Review for: Teddy Bare
Love how it comes on and it's never streaky just a little small yes exactly loved it made me fall in love just by looking at it it's very long lasting once again so much product that little two very nice packaging love that it's cold and it's pretty shiny and yes I will always buy it until stop selling
LaVonne W.
Norfolk, VA
I love the smell of this product, it smells like a jolly rancher. It is very easy to apply and has a wide variety of colors. The color payoff is amazing and goes on extremely opaque. This is a very creamy product and is very moisturizing on the lips.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
This lipstick is okay. It goes on pretty easily but comes off just as easily too. I eat a lot and so it usually is a must for me to be able to have long lasting lipstick so that I don't have to constantly reapply every time I eat.
Olivia N.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I bought these lipsticks on eBay. I just bought them to try them out and see what i looked like with those shades. They weren't really my color and i didn't like the shimmer. It was great packaging and it wasn't expensive at all. I think that i would've liked it better if i picked another color. I recommend these lipsticks to anybody who doesn't want to spend a lot of money but still wants a good quality product.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these I love them they are matte but creamy the colors are beautiful.
Lasts a long time but when it comes to taking it off it is easy and I love that bc liquid lipsticks are hard to take off sometimes n I dnt have time for that even tho I still love them too. It's affordable and I do want all the colors
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?