BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
kassi a.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
such a pretty lipstick. very on trend with the metallic lip but totally wearable. easy to apply application is very smooth texture. doesnt bleed on the lips either. very affordable way to try out the metallic lip trends
brittany f.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I loveeee MILANI lip color! i was surprised at how well it's pigmented and stayed on for! it's long lasting, a great price, and wonderful color and feel! went beyond my expectations and i would recommend to friends family and others definitely!
Abida N.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This lipstick is very cute & smells fruitish. I don't like it because it's sheer. I do use it sometimes and top it with a gloss but to use it as a lipstick alone I wouldn't. As far as quality it's amazing.
Mayra S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I was in California and forgot to pack a nude lipstick. I went to Walmart and absolutely loved the smell of the Teddy Bare lipstick (chocolaty) They made my lips feel glossy and it was a perfect nude. This was the first time that I had bought a Milani product and it was not a disappointment. 100% recommend.
Whitney H.
Review for: Other
I picked up the Milani Matte Lipstick from my local walmart on my way to an event. I believe I grabbed the Mauve color but i don't see that listed. I love the creamy formula and the long last wear of this product. The packaging is was caught my eye on the shelf and would totally buy more shades in this line!
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
Milani matte lipsticks glide on like butter! The colors sre super pigmented. I would use a little bit of lip balm before you put them on or just a lip primer, but otherwise everything else about these lipsticks are beautiful!
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, Rose Hip, Dulce Carmelo, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve, Pretty Natural Cream, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, Plum Rose, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost, Teddy Bare
Love this lipstick. It has great pigmentation and glides on so smooth. I got it at my local drugstore and it isnt pricey at all it is very affordable. Very easy to use and apply. I love all the colors they have and they have so many different colors to choose from and different colors for your skin tone.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
I absolutely love Milani Cosmetics. It is my first makeup brand that I started buying and felt in love
With it. The price is excellent and the pigmentation also it stays the hole day. I recommend this lipsticks to everyone
Kelsey R.
Newark, CA
Teddy Bare is a great dupe for looking like Kylie Jenner in general. The formula is super creamy, however, so it isn't long lasting whatsoever. And of course, i couldn't go without mentioning the intense fruit punch scent. yowza. too much for me.
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
Honestly, for being drug store makeup the quality of these lipsticks are unexplainable so beautiful last along time the dark ones can be like permanent which is crazy cool that's what you want lol! Super affordable and can find this at your local target :)
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?