BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Madalyn G.
Pinson, AL
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 42 ROSE FEMME more...
As far as traditional lipsticks go, these are perfect. You do have to reapply occasionally but personally I like that because it usually means it’s moisturizing. They seem so luxurious but they’re not expensive at all! Would definitely recommend.
Asia P.
Review for: 52 CORAL ADDICT more...
At first I thought this color would not look good on me but after a couple times of wearing it I feel In love with it . It was my first time using it , it always easy to to apply and the packaging was pretty and I definitely will but it again .
Courtney W.
Durant
Review for: 31 BRONZE BEAUTY more...
This lipstick is beautiful! The color is perfect, it goes on smooth, and it lasts all day. They have an amazing range of shades and bronze beauty is definitely my favorite! I recommend this product strongly!
Rebecca M.
San Antonio
Moisturizing formula, that doesn't feather or bleed and lasts all day. Great packaging, affordable and incredible pigmentation. Formula feels like a luxury brand and pretty packaging at an affordable price.
Kim v.
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely LOVE Milani lipsticks. #27 Dolce Caramelo is the perfect nude-mauve color. These lipsricks are so creamy, and apply so easily. I love the way the Mikani lipsticks smell too. They have this faint fruity/sweet smell to them. I highly recommend them, in fact I've given my sister one or two when I decluttered. Milani lipsticks are affordable, and cruelty free, which makes them even more favorable.
Courtney H.
Easy to apply, beautiful colors, easy to throw in your bag, but they bleed. Everytime I want to wear this, I have to line my lips with concealer. As soon as the concealer is on, the bleeding is nonexistent.
Asma W.
Houston , TX
Review for: 50 VELVET MERLOT more...
This is one of my most favorite shades by Milani. It really brings out the reds in my skintone and is a perfect compliment to any outfit. This shade for me, is an everyday wear, and also an evening wear. Any shade of red is good for a women, but some are better than others. I love the consistency of this product as well. It is not too shiny and not to dry.  Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sangria more...
This is such a B E A U T I F U L shade. With the right lip liner it’s truly long lasting. It’s cheap, and available in any drugstore that sells Milani. I’ve had to repurchase this twice over 2 years because I go through it that quickly! Also, these lipsticks smell heavenly! Give it a try!! You have nothing to lose 😊
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
Very nice dark nude/light brown amazing for a summer tan look. It has a very light scent that it goes away after applying. I love all Milani lipsticks in the gold packaging, check out the matte collection.
Beatrice C.
Review for: 05 RED LABEL more...
I’ve used this for Disneyland, for theater and as a ballerina, I struggle to find good shades of red. these are pigmented and moisturizing as well as have durable formula and packaging. I definitely recommend for affordable and nice makeup!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?