BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
First off, such a gorgeous color! This is my first Milani lipstick and I'm pretty impressed so far. Didn't last super long on the lips but it doesn't claim to be long lasting. This shade had some glitter in it but you can't feel in when it's applied and it gives a very pretty shine. I purchased for $6.49 from cvs can't beat it. Plus the packaging is super pretty!
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few matte shades of lipstick. They all apply very smoothly and creamy and once dried, they are not overly drying. And they don't make my lips look all chapped and whatnot. I recommend it to everyone who compliments my lipsticks. They're affordable. The only thing is most stores around me have a very limited selection! That's the most annoying thing!
Reigan M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
The best drugstore lipstick I've ever purchased. Milani really does kill the game with these creamy, pigmented lipsticks!! This taupe-y nude color is my absolute favorite lip color and compliments my pale, yellow-undertoned skin perfectly. Especially when I'm going for a bronzey glam look. I reach for this more than I reach for my Chanel or Sephora brand lipsticks!
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
Milani probably has to be one of my favorite Drugstore brand lipsticks. They're super pigmented yet extremely creamy and hydrating. They also smell amazing and have a beautiful reflective gold packaging. I buy these all the time their nude shades are STUNNING.
Emma S.
Sterling
Review for: Violet Volt
This is a gorgeous blue-based vibrant purple. It even has a slight blue shift when the light hits it. The wear time is standard for a cream lipstick - about three hours - but it fades gracefully and leaves behind a nice stain. One con is that it smells strongly of watermelon Jolly Ranchers. This color is beautiful on all complexions and I highly recommend it.
Ana H.
Omaha
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This lipstick is a beautiful nude pink shade. It is not as pigmented as some of the higher end lip products, but it can be layered to achieve a good color payoff. This lipstick is a great deal for the price and is easy to find at the drugstore. Very creamy - not at all drying!
hailee 🌸.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I am not a fan of these. The reason why I gave it three instead of two stars is because I think if I had a darker skin tone, this shade would be beautiful. However, they're very sheer and not very precise so it makes it difficult to get a pretty application if the color isn't close to your skin tone. I may try to apply with a liner and see if that helps.
Yuliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are great. Great pigmentation and last a long time. If you are over the drying liquid lipstick trend I would stay to try these. This is one of the best products milani has made. I have a few of nude shades. I did try a berry shade that was streaky but maybe with a good lip liner underneath it might work better. Caution with the berry tones.
Sarah E.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Review for: Teddy Bare
This lipstick is my fat my favorite drugstore lipstick. First, this shade is the perfect nude. It's dark enough that you can notice color but not too dark that it's bizarre to wear everyday. The formula is so creamy. The smell of the lipstick is also great. This is the first drugstore lipstick that I've tried that I swear by! Definitely worth purchasing.
Esha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SOME OF THE BEST LIPSTICKS I HAVE TRIED. They have shades that are dupes of the high end cult classics. PRICE POINT IS ON POINT LOL. Tons of shades and very moisturizing! This is such an underrated brand ladies and gents! WOULD BUY ALL DAY OVER HIGH END.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?