BY MILANI #22 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Kathleen D.
Purchase, NY
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
Easily one of the best color matches I have ever found to my natural lip color. Isn't overbearing and really hydrating as opposed to a lot of other lipsticks I've tried. Picked this shade up YEARS ago when I was much less experienced with makeup and it's still a constant color in rotation in my makeup bag (after having bought it again multiple times, haha, i'm not THAT gross). Lovely color, lovely packaging and lovely price!
Liz g.
Review for: 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
I love millanies lipsticks they are a good product lipstick. This color was long lasting. I'm in love with red lips. It a nice packaging love the gold cover. I'm a repeated user.Have purchase this product a lot of times. I would recommend this to anyone.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this lipstick! It is so pigmented on the lips. It doesn’t transfer and it stays on for hours. It doesn’t feel heavy on the lips either, it’s very light weight. I always have one of these lipsticks in my purse.
Brianna C.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I really like the color of the lipstick although I would prefer wet n wild over it and not really theirs other lipsticks that I like better and yes but it was pigmented enough and honestly I would not buy this again
riley p.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Best Red 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I love love love this lipstick. It's creamy and lasts forever and the pigmentation is fantastic. I've had mine for ages and it still holds up. I briefly lost it last summer because a friend took it with her because she loved it so much as well. I got my friend her own and got mine back. The only downside is that it's hard
To find in all drugstores but with the low cost ordering online and paying shipping is worth it for me!
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
Nice colors and I love the packaging so much! It’s really pretty with the smooth metallic gold. The product itself is quite pigmented. I was very happy with this purchase and I see myself going and buying it again
Alma B.
My all time favorite drugstore lipstick! I use it all the time. I love the color range and the formula. It glides on so smoothly and last all day. Plus it doesn’t feels dry or cakie. Definitely recommend this product.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Sweet Nectar 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I love to get it at CVS because they have coupons for it sometimes. I love how they have so many different colors. I wish they had more bold colors like grey, black, blue. I really am tired of the traditional colors that every other line. I like the fact that the lipstick used to smell like watermelon but the over the year they stopped giving the lipstick a smell. I wish they will bring it back.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 25 NATURALLY CHIC, 07 BEST RED, 03 ORANGE-GINA, 17 PLUMROSE, 42 ROSE FEMME, 20 UPTOWN MAUVE, 21 SANGRIA more...
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry (Pack of 3) more...
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?