BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Belen R.
These lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. The packing is pretty for drugstore. The price is very affordable the nude colors are beautiful. I definitely recommend this lipstick . These last quite a bit one the lips.
Chloe S.
Portland
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
This lipstick is pillowy and super easy to wear. For my skin it’s the perfect light pinky nude. Easy to apply and the packaging is pretty straightforward for a lipstick. Even though I like mostly nude, low effort lip products, I’m still really picky about them.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: 43 PRETTY NATURAL, 29 TEDDY BARE, 05 RED LABEL, 24 BLACK CHERRY, 08 RUBY VALENTINE, 26 NUDE CREME, 45 CATWALK PINK, 51 BLUSHING BEAUTY, 25 NATURALLY CHIC, 07 BEST RED, 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 17 PLUMROSE, 42 ROSE FEMME, 20 UPTOWN MAUVE, 21 SANGRIA more...
Milani offers such a great range of color shades and formulas. I decided to give these a try when I went to CVS one day! I have been using these for a while now! And will continue to buy them. They are so soft and creamy!
Sumer M.
Love this formula! It’s so smooth and silky! The pigment is very saturated and depending on the color I don’t even need a liner! The smell is very faint not invasive like some brands. I will be repurchasing this product!!
Olesiya D.
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME, 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
Such beautiful and comfortable lipsticks! I have purchased multiple of these lip products and I always grab one with me to throw in my purse. Super easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again? Super pigmented too.
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
This lipstick is amazing! For the price it offers beautiful colors, long wear time, multiple beautiful shades and very little transferability. Iv owned almost the colors now and def recommend this. My favorite color for my skin tone is naturally chic. I use this color everyday for work. It's not too glam so it goes with all my makeup looks.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Review for: Dulce Caramelo more...
I love Milani lipsticks. I always get my Milani products at Walgreens. The price is amazing for the great quality that you get! The formula is great and creamy. The shade is a brownish nude and suits my lips very well!
Kathleen D.
Purchase, NY
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
Easily one of the best color matches I have ever found to my natural lip color. Isn't overbearing and really hydrating as opposed to a lot of other lipsticks I've tried. Picked this shade up YEARS ago when I was much less experienced with makeup and it's still a constant color in rotation in my makeup bag (after having bought it again multiple times, haha, i'm not THAT gross). Lovely color, lovely packaging and lovely price!
Betina M.
New York
I like milani lipsticks. I’m not a big fan of matte lipsticks because of how drying they usually are to the lips. With that being said the creamy texture is moisturizing to the lips, and they have a good color payoff.
riley p.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Best Red 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I love love love this lipstick. It's creamy and lasts forever and the pigmentation is fantastic. I've had mine for ages and it still holds up. I briefly lost it last summer because a friend took it with her because she loved it so much as well. I got my friend her own and got mine back. The only downside is that it's hard
To find in all drugstores but with the low cost ordering online and paying shipping is worth it for me!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?