BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
I LOVE Milani lipstick. All the colors I own are Milani. This Rose Amour color is my absolute favorite. It's very festive for the season & I wear it at least 3 days out of the week. It pairs well w/ dark-toned clothing & I would recommend it to every make-up lover.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
For a drugstore product this one gets a 10/10. For about 6$ I picked up this lippy at my local CVS. I had a hard time picking out the shade i wanted because they were all so beautiful! They have a very smooth application & the color doesn't budge very much throughout the day. Maybe one or two touch ups! I would definitely buy this again!
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Milani lipstick so much! Not only are they affordable, but they feel nice and smooth on my lips. The packaging is a pretty gold color ..which makes it look fancy like you spent a lot. I have about 6 of them in different colors. I will continue to buy these :)
Xazvia H.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you looking for an amazing nude lipstick this is perfect. This is ultimately my favorite shade. When o don't use the high end products I use this. It's such a great price. It doesn't dry out like other matte lipsticks. It's a moderate length of staying on. I highly recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
First off, such a gorgeous color! This is my first Milani lipstick and I'm pretty impressed so far. Didn't last super long on the lips but it doesn't claim to be long lasting. This shade had some glitter in it but you can't feel in when it's applied and it gives a very pretty shine. I purchased for $6.49 from cvs can't beat it. Plus the packaging is super pretty!
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
I dont wear lipstick all the time but when I do I like a nice smooth mate Lipstick . and Milani has some really nice colors at a really nice price . The tubes are very nice with the end of tube colored the color of the lipstick which helps you know the color before opening the tube . yes I would recommend it.
Emily P.
Review for: Teddy Bare
They're pretty good as drugstore lipstick goes. It was a little darker than I was expecting because the color on the packaging showed up a little lighter. It didn't have that long of a wear time and I kept having to re-apply it. That being said, I wouldn't consider purchasing it again unless I'm in some sort of a pinch and need to run into CVS to get a lipstick.
Emma S.
Sterling
Review for: Violet Volt
This is a gorgeous blue-based vibrant purple. It even has a slight blue shift when the light hits it. The wear time is standard for a cream lipstick - about three hours - but it fades gracefully and leaves behind a nice stain. One con is that it smells strongly of watermelon Jolly Ranchers. This color is beautiful on all complexions and I highly recommend it.
Reigan M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
The best drugstore lipstick I've ever purchased. Milani really does kill the game with these creamy, pigmented lipsticks!! This taupe-y nude color is my absolute favorite lip color and compliments my pale, yellow-undertoned skin perfectly. Especially when I'm going for a bronzey glam look. I reach for this more than I reach for my Chanel or Sephora brand lipsticks!
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
Milani probably has to be one of my favorite Drugstore brand lipsticks. They're super pigmented yet extremely creamy and hydrating. They also smell amazing and have a beautiful reflective gold packaging. I buy these all the time their nude shades are STUNNING.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?