BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
This is not the shade I have but I love this lipsticks very affordable smooth and nice to spot very pigmented smell great I can go on and on talking about this lipsticks.
Amanda N.
I really like the color and it looks nice on the lips, but the smell does kinda get to me a little. It does apply nice and easily, and I was able to get it from the drugstore so it was affordable. I like that it's easy to travel with and I would definitely repurchase because I love the color.
Amber D.
Edgewood
Review for: Nude Creme more...
This is a fantastic product! The lipstick is very smooth and creamy and give a beautiful finish! It may not last forever but it doesn't wipe off with ease either. I would 100% buy this again because of the pigmentation and finish!
Elise K.
A your lips but better nude for sure! I wish it was a little more long wearing but I love that I can get it at cvs! I have only tried this a few times but it’s easy to apply and comfortable to wear. I’d love to try more shades
bella c.
Ripon, CA
by far, one of my favorite lip products ! it's matte and long lasting ! the formula is super creamy and it glides right on. it's definitely a steal for the price, also. i would hands down buy this lipstick in other shades again.
Anastacia C.
I have the shade 26 nude creme which is an everyday color and the shade 27 dulce caramelo which is another nude but comes with a gold like sheen shimmer to it. They are priced about 5 bucks after taxes which makes them inexpensive and can be found at any drug store. I very much enjoy the smell. It has a similar smell to jefferre stars WATERMELON SODA shade. It smells very fruity and like candy. It does not dry matte, it is more creamy and lightweight. The packaging is like a mirror gold case and atthe bottom you can see the color that is inside the tube. I do suggest doing a swatch on the arm though , because from the little that shows it comes out slightly different. Overall awesome product and worth the try.
Valerie M.
Round Rock
The Milani lipsticks are very well pigmented. They have a very nice lipstick line with multiple colors! They are very easy to apply! I have about 4 of the milani lipsticks! They are super cheap! I totally recommend these to anyone who can't afford high end lipsticks!
De'niejah M.
This is one of my favorite red lipstick ever. It's an amazing color, and I use it pretty much every day. The first time I bought it I was a little skeptical, but now I love it! Really nice packaging and super easy to apply. Plus it's light weight so very easy to carry.
Emily K.
Honestly these lipsticks are amazing. They last a really long time and have a beautiful finish on the lips. The packaging is beautiful and such a good value for the price. I'm constantly buying more and more every time I go out
Ashlee W.
Review for: Tuscan Toast more...
I bought this lipstick on a whim (that seems to be how a lot of these go), it’s a lot darker than what I’m used to wearing but I was amazed that the color lasted so long without getting too patchy. I would definitely buy again.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?