BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
The color is awesome! I've never actually found a 'black cherry' shade of lipstick this pretty! I just don't like how it gets all over your teeth, but then again it isn't a matte liquid lipstick. I still love the color though!!
Maira V.
Review for: Blushing Beauty, Power Pink, Sweet Nectar, Bahama Beige, Empress, Bronze Beauty, Black Cherry, Pink Frost more...
Have all of the colors and these are my and favorite lipsticks at this moment they are so creamy, so pigmented and so matte that I love them. The packaging is so pretty. I recommend the teddy bare shade if you are looking for a nude dark color
mibhelle D.
Carson, CA
The packaging is so cute. It’s in a gold lipstick tube. The color is just the perfect nude for me. I love the way it glides on. I don’t have to worry about it drying on me because it has such a nice finish. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants a nice drugstore nude lipstick.
Yesenia V.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Other more...
Love this lipstick! Literally my go to everyday! I use the matte lipstick in a neutral shade! It lasts for a couple of hours and is not super dry. It's definitely moveable when you apply it. They have a variety of shades to choose from!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Teddy Bare, Dulce Carmelo more...
Perfect color for my skin tone. Not over drying. I do have to reapply it constantly with transfer, but it's definitely will worth the money. It's great as a travel lipstick to keep on hand for frequent application. It goes on extremely smooth!
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Milani statement lipstick is my the BEST drug store lipstick. Packaging is nice, the bottom of the lipstick is colored for easy reference. Passes the purse test (cap doesn't fall off). Light fruity scent that isn't over powering. This color is so FUN! It isn't too dark for crazy. Turns a rosy mauve on the lips. Has iridescence to it which ia unique color. I really like it. The creme finish is just the perfect finish. It is the perfect amount of matte. Would look lovely under a plumper or gloss.

Pros
Moisturizing
Minimal transfer
Wearable color
Long lasting
Great pigmentation
Amazing price $6 when full priced can be purchased on sale often
Sarahi N.
Great packaging, super cute, great smell to product. I've used a few different colors and the lip liners are great as well. The lasting period is like any other regular lip stick. You get what you get for the price. But I recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Bellflower, CA
This is a great product but I would not recommend this if you are going out to eat and if u are you have to stay cautious about this. It can move around but the color is very pigmented and I would buy this again even if I doesn't stay.
Annautica P.
Mission, TX
This was my go-to lipstick for months! I went through about 3 bottles of these things lol. Super creamy and great pigmentation! They also smell SO good! Smelled like vanilla or cupcakes. So yummy! Would totally recommend and buy again
Alexis S.
Love this lipstick! The formula is soft and smooth and gives decent coverage and wear. Not to mention how gorgeous the tube is for the low cost! I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a product that's lightweight but pops!
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
Is this lipstick really matte? I tend to have a problem with lipsticks where for some odd reason, product will slid right off my upper lip and transfer onto my bottom one, causing weird creasing and lines. Is this lipstick worth trying out?
Good quality?
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Are these long lasting? Is the formula drying? Is it sticky?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated