BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Arali P.
Cedar Hill, TX
This lipstick is very good, I like the pigmentation it gives off and it's such a pretty color ! It also has a very nice smell to it ! It's also inexpensive and it's worth the money, I recommend this lipstick and will be buying more shades!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I absolutely love these matte lipsticks from Milani cosmetics! They're very long lasting and really pretty. I have the shade Matte Diva, a beautiful hot pink with a blue undertone. I definitely recommend these!
Adrienne P.
Review for: Nude Creme more...
This lipstick is very creamy and moisturizes my lips nicely. It applies very even and opaque in one application. I like how wearable this shade of nude is. It’s not too pink or Too brown. Very in the middle of the road. One of my favorites!
Jeannette M.
Parlier, CA
Review for: Tuscan Toast more...
This product is amazing! Milani lipsticks in general are some of the best lipsticks out there in cosmetics. They glide on wonderfully and they make your lips look beautiful.
mibhelle D.
Carson, CA
The packaging is so cute. It’s in a gold lipstick tube. The color is just the perfect nude for me. I love the way it glides on. I don’t have to worry about it drying on me because it has such a nice finish. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants a nice drugstore nude lipstick.
Kazmier B.
Coeburn, VA
Absolutely obsessed with all MILANI products, but their lip sticks might take the cake! they seriously glide on, stay on, and impress all day long! Not to mention these lipsticks taste/smell incredible! I never fail to receive compliments while wearing a MILANI lip product!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Teddy Bare, Dulce Carmelo more...
Perfect color for my skin tone. Not over drying. I do have to reapply it constantly with transfer, but it's definitely will worth the money. It's great as a travel lipstick to keep on hand for frequent application. It goes on extremely smooth!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I love milani lipsticks, I only have a couple that I love them both. They feel creamy while you're applying I don't think they last long but that's okay. The colors I buy are pretty basic
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Milani statement lipstick is my the BEST drug store lipstick. Packaging is nice, the bottom of the lipstick is colored for easy reference. Passes the purse test (cap doesn't fall off). Light fruity scent that isn't over powering. This color is so FUN! It isn't too dark for crazy. Turns a rosy mauve on the lips. Has iridescence to it which ia unique color. I really like it. The creme finish is just the perfect finish. It is the perfect amount of matte. Would look lovely under a plumper or gloss.

Pros
Moisturizing
Minimal transfer
Wearable color
Long lasting
Great pigmentation
Amazing price $6 when full priced can be purchased on sale often
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks! It is very Creamy and comfortable to wear! It is very pigmented and the packaging is so chic! I love the price of these lipsticks! They look expensive but are really affordable! I like the smell of them too! Reminds me of cucumber melon!
Kiana C.
I never tried this brand but I am a lip stick collect you can say. So my question is .. Is this brand good? Or it's cheap wax lip stick ..?? And do you recommend it.. And where can I find it ..???
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?
Abby N.
Everyone raves about this color and I was wondering what the formula is like and how it applies to the lips, is it worth buying is the question
Ana V.
illinois
Where can i buy it.(:
Victoria H.
Shorewood, WI
How long lasting are these lipsticks?