BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beautiful lipstick with a really nice formula. This is especially nice because it can be found at the drugstore and it's nice and affordable.
Anushka S.
These Milani lipsticks give me life and they are so kings lasting and feels so good on your lips. I got it at Walgreens earlier this year.
Eline V.
They dont are my favorite lipstick cause make grooms, a little drynes, and make me allergies not shure why but they have a nice foundation.
Jennifer M.
I love all Milani lipsticks. Exquisite smell, wettability, colors, are wonderfull. Accedible prices. They are obteined in common stores.
Jelena J.
Banja Luka, Republika Srpska
Amazing quality. There are so many colors you can choose from. It isnt that longlasting for me though. But it's really easy to reapply
Daniela H.
Review for: Orange-Gina more...
Very beautiful very different if you want to change your look this is the go to pairs with every skin tone, i love it and recommend it!
Yomaira V.
México
Review for: Power Pink more...
Me encanta! Todos los labiales! Dejan una textura súper padre y duran! Todos los tonos me gustan, aparte como que humectan mis labios!
Naiera A.
Cairo
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Glam, 0.14 Ounce more...
A bit dry but long lasting, the colors are amazing, very affordable .. has an off smell (maybe it's just me) but all in all great value
Irais R.
Review for: Catwalk Pink more...
Este tono de rosa es mi favorito se ve tan natural es hermosos la pigmentación es genial no es nada pastoso ni pesado esta increíble
Chiara M.
Guayaquil
Review for: Orange-Gina more...
Hello everybody.
This product is so amazing. The velvet texture make this one of the best products that I know. I recomended that ;)
Juliana E.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?