BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Diana H.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
I like dark lipsticks and it is a real challenge to find one that is not drying or patchy. The majority of dark lipsticks I have are patchy and difficult to apply. This one is a wonderful exception from the rule. It is in pearl finish, which means it has slight sheen. It is not glossy by any means, but catches enough light to add dimension to lips.
Aracely H.
Monterrey
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
Me encanta su textura pigmenta muy bien deja un acabado increible no necesito mucho producto.
Gisellle F.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
I love this lipstick a lot because the pigmentation is really good & it's very cheap & affordable! Better than I expected to it be! It's very easy to apply! Works good for me! Definitely buying this again!
Irais R.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
Este tono de rosa es mi favorito se ve tan natural es hermosos la pigmentación es genial no es nada pastoso ni pesado esta increíble
Fabienne S.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
Need more off theme these are so creamy and beautiful and the colors are so pretty
Carla M.
Barcelona
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
This lipstic is the best! I love the red tone of it but the best of it its the creamous texture thatblives on your lips, i really recommend it. Im shure you will jave a niceexperience with it! I really siggest it!
Aaliyah N.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I love that it comes with so many colors. I like the formula. I like that miliani lipsticks are Matte too
Angie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Good lipstick, got almost every shade in this presentation . They are very smooth and creamy, no flakes. It wont dry out my lips and every color is so rich and vibrant. Dark and bright colors last a lot longer than lighter ones.
Chiara M.
Guayaquil
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Hello everybody.
This product is so amazing. The velvet texture make this one of the best products that I know. I recomended that ;)
Dayana M.
Antofagasta, Chile
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I love this! So smooth, so different if you wanna change your routine... totally recommended
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?