BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Tengo uno y lo amo por su olor, y su color tan vibrante, súper pigmentado, duración aceptable, se transfiere, pero deja un color hermoso en los labios, no reseca los labios!!!! 😍😍😍😘😘😘
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
Review for: Sweet Nectar more...
My husband's favorite color! I love the colors, they go on
great, smell good! They just feel good on the lips. They don't
bleed outside the lipline. I have three in my collection to date.
Katie K.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Cabernet Blend (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
Milani color statement lipstick is amazing! It went on creamy and was light wearing. The color payoff was amazing it did not stain my lips but it held up to my eating and drinking for several hours.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lipstick is amazing! I have 3 colors from this brand, I love them. They stay on all day even through eating and drinking. It usually doesn't transfer either. The price is also very nice too. For sure would recommend!
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 46 POWER PINK more...
Milani statement lipstick is my the BEST drug store lipstick. Packaging is nice, the bottom of the lipstick is colored for easy reference. Passes the purse test (cap doesn't fall off). Light fruity scent that isn't over powering. The color is a nice peachy brown nude. It doesn't wash my light/ medium skin out which happens when nudes are too light or brown

Pros
Moisturizing
Minimal transfer
Wearable color
Long lasting
Great pigmentation
Amazing price $6 when full priced can be purchased on sale often

consuelo a.
Hesperia, CA
I prefer a matter lip but if I were to want a more glossy unmatted lip milani is my go to. It's really soft and smooth to apply. I would 100% recommend to anyone who likes more nude or natural tones.
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
Honestly this is one to me has been one of my tops! It's a great price for such a great quality. I loved it it works so good & it's smooth. Very long lasting as well & I will surely be buying more again
Carolyn C.
Marietta, GA
These colors are great for everyday use. I have many if heir shades and they all are equally up to par with high end makeup. Some of them are scented and others are not. I wish all of them would have the nice floral or vanilla scent.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Dulce Caramelo more...
Milani statement lipstick is my the BEST drug store lipstick. Packaging is nice, the bottom of the lipstick is colored for easy reference. Passes the purse test (cap doesn't fall off). Light fruity scent that isn't over powering. This color is not for everyone. It is a a bronze metallic nude. I really like it. Not my favorite color but no issues with the formula being drying. May be nice on top of darker colors to tone them down.

Pros
Moisturizing
Minimal transfer
Wearable color
Long lasting
Great pigmentation
Amazing price $6 when full priced can be purchased on sale often
Karen A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the Milani Color Statement Lipstick in the shade Best Red (07). This is a pretty good lipstick: it looks fairly matte, lasts pretty long and leaves a bit of a stain after wearing. The only reason I am knocking this product off a star is because it was a little drying for my lips. (I mediate this by adding some chapstick underneath.) The lipstick does also have a subtle fruity scent that reminds me of strawberry candy. However, since the smell is so minimal and disappears after application I really don't think that this should dissuade you from trying this out!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?