BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Flor S.
Grover Beach , CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Flirty Fuchsia 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I love this lip color for intense makeup looks and for spring summer vibes. This product goes on very smoothly and its really comfortable to wear. I'm a repeat user of Milani's lipsticks. I recommend them.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Glam, 0.14 Ounce, Nude Creme, Dulce Carmelo more...
These lipsticks are so pigmented! They come in a massive range of colors and finishes! They're so affordable and smell so sweet and amazing! There's a really good amount of product for the amazing price
Vannessa V.
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
I USE THIS LIPSTICK ON WHEN I WANNA HAVE A TYPE OF NATURAL LOOK and very easy to apply and very smooth on the lips and i bought it at walmart and very nice packaging and i haved recommended it to friends
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
This is my go to lipstick. I have one in my purse and in my makeup drawer. I love the way these smell! This shade is everythinggg. I'm a sucker for packaging so I love the good tube! It makes them look so high end!
Carolyn T.
I loved this lipstick because it gave a nice summer pop. The formula was creamy not cakey. It went on so smoothly that I didn't even need a primer! Also very hydrating! I just reapplied once after lunch.
Catherine C.
North Grafton, MA
Review for: Rose Femme more...
I love these but they're honestly super drying. The shade range is great and they're all super pigmented but these are just really dry they can be even be hard to get on your lips if I LOVED a color I would buy it but it isn't my number 1
Jane O.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
The best drugstore lipstick, hands down! Very pigmented and easy to apply. Very creamy. I've purchased at Walmart and CVS. Packaging is nice doesn't come open and a purse. Will always buy over and over.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I have a warm medium skin tone and the color Teddy bare is a good nude lipstick for my skin tone. The formula is a cream finish. It does slide around a bit since it is a cream finish but it's comfortable to wear.
Queenie Q.
sacramento
Review for: Other more...
I got the cream nude no 26. I'll love it. This is my first time to buy a lipstick from Milani. I highly recommend it. It does not dry my lips. It also have a nice scent. I will try buy more of Milani's.
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
Love this pink nude color it's super creamy and smells amazing. Not really a super matte finish but I like that it doesn't have shimmer and it's not glossy. I would recommend pairing it with a lip liner.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?