BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Sana I.
Lahore
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
Love this dark lip colour. Its a little glossy tho not completely matte. But the colour is very pretty for a fall look. I actually love milani lip colours!!
member-c0aca
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
Loved the color. This lipstick is really pogmented and easy to put on. Stay longer. Nice pacakging with gold case and a pop of color at the bottom.
Sara B.
Warborough , Wallingford
Review for: Other
I love these lipsticks. They always feel so rich on the lips, and are so pigmented. They last really well too and have a lovely watermelon scent.
bea n.
West Sussex
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
I can't describe how amazing these were , I bought mine online and they were just fabukous , reallly pigmented ! eeekk I've fallen in love ❤
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
MILANI este color coral esta precioso me encantan no solo el color sino que duran mucho en los labios ademas hidratan para que se vean hermosos
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful lipstick with a really nice formula. This is especially nice because it can be found at the drugstore and it's nice and affordable.
Anushka S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Milani lipsticks give me life and they are so kings lasting and feels so good on your lips. I got it at Walgreens earlier this year.
Eline V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They dont are my favorite lipstick cause make grooms, a little drynes, and make me allergies not shure why but they have a nice foundation.
Jennifer M.
I love all Milani lipsticks. Exquisite smell, wettability, colors, are wonderfull. Accedible prices. They are obteined in common stores.
Daniela H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Very beautiful very different if you want to change your look this is the go to pairs with every skin tone, i love it and recommend it!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?