BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Uptown Mauve more...
This is my favorite color, high end or drugstore. I absolutely love this color and it compliments so many different skin tones. It's a universal statement color that everyone can wear and it looks amazing!
Chloe H.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
I really enjoy this lipstick! Very hydrating and very nice color selection, I'm a nude lipstick queen. So this is perfect for me, and it's easy to apply and keeps my lips from getting dry through the day.
Lisa P.
Lexington , KY
This is one of the top drugstore lipsticks, and actually performs better than some of my mid range lipsticks. Great pigmentation, texture, and lasting power. I hope they will release more colors some day.
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
I love this color, very suitable for my skin tone which is a medium to tan color. It's very moisturizing on my lips and lasts a while! Also the smell is a plus, it's perfect for date nights or for any occasion!
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: 21 SANGRIA more...
I am very fair skinned and its difficult for me to find darker colors that do not make me look orange, but this color definitely does it!! The first time I wore this lipstick I got compliments from almost everyone who saw me saying they loved this color! I love lipsticks so I wear tons of different shades and like to change things up day to day, but this is my new go-to! The formula is super creamy and long lasting, and the only touch up I needed was after I had eaten a meal, and even then it was more to make it bolder. The smell is very strong and sweet, but if you like more fragrant lipsticks you will love this! I personally can still smell it when it is on my lips, but I don't mind it at all since it smells delicious! If this scent came in a lotion form I would be all over it! I definitely recommend this product since it is very inexpensive for the quality you are getting, and this color is especially great for those with fair skin like me.
Kharez K.
Kissimmee
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Other more...
Great lipsticks. They have wonderful pigmentation and do not smear. I have different colors and always receive compliments on them. I will def purchase more. They last throughout the day without smudging.
Sierra R.
Modesto
Review for: 01 SWEET NECTAR more...
This lipstick was pretty decent. It’s not my favorite, but I’m thinking I just picked the wrong color for my skin tone. I bought it at Walgreens and it wasn’t too expensive. I’d like to try it out again in a different shade.
Mitzy F.
Mira Loma, CA
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 42 ROSE FEMME more...
I love these lipsticks they're everything to me! I bought mine at Target. I'm a first time user and I became addicted. I love a good lipstick and this one applies so easily. Would definitely recommend it.
Brittany H.
Marcus Hook, PA
This is the next brand makeup that is coming up . Everything I have used has been great and I have not had anything bad to say about anything they make and this lipstick was everything I expected it to be
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE MILANI LIP STICKS I have a couple and they are great they last for hours and super affordable. It was really worth it got a couple for my sister in law too!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?