BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE MILANI LIP STICKS I have a couple and they are great they last for hours and super affordable. It was really worth it got a couple for my sister in law too!
Kharez K.
Kissimmee
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Other more...
Great lipsticks. They have wonderful pigmentation and do not smear. I have different colors and always receive compliments on them. I will def purchase more. They last throughout the day without smudging.
Kate D.
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
I love Milani lip sticks! I don't own many but the ones I do I love! They are extremely pigmented and does not fall of immediately. Unlike other lipsticks that fade away this one stays on for a good while
Chloe H.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
I really enjoy this lipstick! Very hydrating and very nice color selection, I'm a nude lipstick queen. So this is perfect for me, and it's easy to apply and keeps my lips from getting dry through the day.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 54 REBEL ROUGE, 14 ROSE HIP, 03 ORANGE-GINA, 17 PLUMROSE, 42 ROSE FEMME, 53 EMPRESS, 01 SWEET NECTAR, 21 SANGRIA, 43 PRETTY NATURAL, 48 TUSCAN TOAST, 24 BLACK CHERRY, 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 51 BLUSHING BEAUTY, 20 UPTOWN MAUVE, 11 FRUIT PUNCH, 55 BAHAMA BEIGE, 29 TEDDY BARE, 09 PINK FROST, 34 VIOLET VOLT, 49 BRANDY BERRY, 26 NUDE CREME, 25 NATURALLY CHIC, 46 POWER PINK, 52 CORAL ADDICT, 05 RED LABEL, 08 RUBY VALENTINE, 45 CATWALK PINK, 07 BEST RED, 38 DOUBLE ESPRESSO, 40 CABARET BLEND, 50 VELVET MERLOT more...
I have the whole collection of this line and I was super impressed on how affordable these are and also the quality and pigmentation is amazing. I usually go to these before any other brand because they are that amazing I highly recommend these
Flor S.
Grover Beach , CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Flirty Fuchsia 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I love this lip color for intense makeup looks and for spring summer vibes. This product goes on very smoothly and its really comfortable to wear. I'm a repeat user of Milani's lipsticks. I recommend them.
Lauren H.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: 43 PRETTY NATURAL more...
Beautiful lipstick. Matte and a little drying. Not kiss proof. It will transfer onto glasses. I like the packaging. Shade is beautiful though. Great for lighter skin tones. It’s a great item for the price.
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
I love this color, very suitable for my skin tone which is a medium to tan color. It's very moisturizing on my lips and lasts a while! Also the smell is a plus, it's perfect for date nights or for any occasion!
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Uptown Mauve more...
This is my favorite color, high end or drugstore. I absolutely love this color and it compliments so many different skin tones. It's a universal statement color that everyone can wear and it looks amazing!
Mitzy F.
Mira Loma, CA
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 42 ROSE FEMME more...
I love these lipsticks they're everything to me! I bought mine at Target. I'm a first time user and I became addicted. I love a good lipstick and this one applies so easily. Would definitely recommend it.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?