BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Other
Love the colour Naturally Chic for an everyday look. I know the scent can turn some people off but I'm willing to put up with it for a good quality lipstick.
Nikita M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
Great value for a great product. I ordered this online and agreeably I was sceptical but I love the colour and the formula. It's incredibly moisturising on my lips and looks just like a high end lippie.
Thuy D.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
I love the formula of these milani lipsticks they're so pigmented and buttery! The lipstick has a nice scent and is very moisturizing. I also love how easy it glides on my lips and doesn't dry or show cracks on my lips even when my lips are dryer. The packaging is also sleek and the price point is affordable . The colour is vibrant and very nice on my fair skin tone I always get compliments when I wear this colour !
shana t.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
Forever a favourite of mine. Have a couple others and I always run back to cat walk pink. Looks so pretty with anything and on anyone smooth application creamy but slightly matte lasts all day
Nori B.
Review for: Matte Glam
Love this beautiful color very pigmented. It met my expectations loved it. The value was good since where i bought it they had a sale of buy one get one 50% off. Very long lasting. Would definitely buy again.
Osmara M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
Este labia es 100% recomendable, contiene un color llamativo que luce en todos los tonos de pieles tienen una buena consistencia y no te hirrita la piel, ni te la opaca en la cual si me da a provarlo diria mas pero es 100% recomendado, no te arrepentiras de tu compra.
Es muy luminoso y tus amigas tendra envidia de ese labia, consiguete uno para ser el centro de atencion de todos, el labial llega seguro asta tu casa y sellado.
Sagal A.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Milani makes the BEST low cost lipsticks with so many lovely colors, shades and hues but the Black Cherry is my fav.I get soooo many compliments when I wear it. I got this lipstick because I was looking for some coffee shade. And I love this. I love the way it smells like some type of grapes and the package is so cute. It makes my lips feel moistured too. The shipping was ok. I really recommend this product
Dulce B.
Tijuana
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
Es una excelente marca de farmacia. Y sus lipsticks son lo mejor. Amo su pingmentación y a parte tiene un precio súper económico. He comprado algunos y realmente me encantan, duran tiempo en tus labios si no comes o tomas alguna bebida. Recomendado.
Angie F.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Good lipstick, got almost every shade in this presentation . They are very smooth and creamy, no flakes. It wont dry out my lips and every color is so rich and vibrant. Dark and bright colors last a lot longer than lighter ones.
Kenya R.
Me encanta Milani, sus labiales siempre son s exlentwe calidad, por algo es tan conocida esta marca y la preferida de muchas YouTubers, tienen muy buena pigmentación y una gran variedad de colores, no ré secan mis labios, definitivamente están dentro de mis labiales favoritos
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?