BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Marija L.
Zrnovnica
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
This was my first lipstick and I love it so much,the smell of this is amazing it brings summer back,and I also love that it is great on my lips nourish them does not crease at all and stays for long on them.Great lipstick,love it
Eve B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Chilled Brandy, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare, MLN CS LIPSTICK-54, Dulce Carmelo, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict, Plum Rose, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar, Violet Volt, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze, Teddy Bare, Cabaret Blend, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g), (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme, Rose Hip, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina, Matte Glam, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige, Pretty Natural Cream, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot, Matte Passion, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Katerina S.
Blansko
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
THIS COLOR IS VERY FABULOUS!! I'm finally keeping this one, and after throwing this lippie out twice, I now realize that this is the hot NEON pink I was looking for... MAC CYY is nice too(which I have), but I like Rose hip better, especially 4 the price!!! I regret throwing out this shade twice and finding other hot pinks, like Revlon's LOVE THAT PINK, which I thought was the PERFECT hot pink but it turned out to be sheer and off-red! (returned it). Now, this milani lippie has a satin-y finish, which has the matte feeling I like, and it has some purple and blue tones to it
Julia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick! It comes in many beautiful colors, and it stays on pretty well. It doesn't make your lips feel dry at all and doesn't stain them when you take it off either. Love it!
Fatima K.
Beirut
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
This is a very nice deep shade suitable for almost all skin tones. I will tell you something about myself. I love red and roses and everything related to them. These lipsticks have beautiful pigmentation with a decent staying power of 4 to 5 hours.
Katherine O.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
I think this lipstick is very good quality, the packaging is kind of like "mirror" so I love it, for some people it is expensive but for me it is a fair price, I would buy this again because I love lipsticks.
Evelyn P.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these lipsticks. They are super pigmented and are very opaque. The matte ones are actually matte and they are long lasting. I have multiple colours of this collection. I recommend
Natalie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The matte version of these are amazing! Though I loved the normal ones, like many people I hated the scent and had to part with them. These however are perfection.
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Other
Love the colour Naturally Chic for an everyday look. I know the scent can turn some people off but I'm willing to put up with it for a good quality lipstick.
Nikita M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
Great value for a great product. I ordered this online and agreeably I was sceptical but I love the colour and the formula. It's incredibly moisturising on my lips and looks just like a high end lippie.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?