BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I own the color "Black Cherry" and it performs oh so well! It is very long wearing and it can withstand meals. It might transfer a bit, but the color will remain pigmented on your lips. If it is a greasy meal, it will fade but it will fade evenly. For the price I can't imagine passing these up! They are slightly more drying when you first apply, but that sensation wears off on me after a couple of minutes. I would say these wear like MAC lipsticks
Danielle R.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
Love Milani Lipsticks! They are just as good as any high end product. The colors definitely last all day, and they go one very smooth! Very reasonably priced and you can find these lipsticks at your local drugstores. I highly recommend these lipsticks to anyone who is looking for a nice, and affordably priced lipstick!
Simran K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost, Cabaret Blend
These lipsticks are great for the daily wearer. They aren't the most long lasting but feel and look great on the lips. If you're looking for something longer lasting I would recommend a liquid lipstick (which Milani also has and they are amazing) but for a lipstick, these are my personal favorite. The colors are beautiful and the smell is so nice. They have a sweet fruity or chocolatey scent which is really really nice in my opinion.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Favorite lipstick ever!!! It's my everyday brownish nude. It smells amazing and goes on so smooth. Doesn't feather and doesn't dry your lips out. Longevity isn't the greatest but the color, formula, and price make up for it!
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Teddy Bare, Matte Glam, Rose Hip, Violet Volt, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
These are some of the best drugstore Lipsticks. The price point is even better always around 6.00 and you can't beat that. Very long lasting I love the matte's but I own some of the stain ones as well. I record mend these to any lipstick lovers for sure. They even smell good.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
26 Nude Creme is soooo beautiful.  Great formula, wonderful price.  Not drying on the lips and super easy to mat down if you wish to.  It is super easy to apply and stays on my lips rather well.  Definitely won't go without this shade.  Much better than more expensive brands out there.  Definitely recommend.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I really liked this lipstick. It was cream and pretty pigmented. Another bonus is the price it really isn't expensive and honestly I think it's really good for the price. The only thing that was weird is the color on the packaging doesn't match the product this one looked more pinky but it was more of a brown nude.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I have very fair skin and i love love love this color! I've never tried Milani before and then tried this lipstick and fell in love. It really made me want to branch out and buy more Milani products because it's so smooth and creamy yet very matte and the same time! I love love it and i have dry lips so it wasn't drying at all!
Lauren S.
This lipstick in Naked is the perfect nude shade for my skin tone. I am fair to light skin toned so finding a nude that isn't the same shade as my skin is hard to find. This is more of a pinky mauve nude rather than a peachy nude, but I absolutely love it! The color is stunning, it's not super drying on the lips like most matte lipsticks, and feels super creamy on the lips. Definitely will be buying more of these in different shades.
Maggie S.
Great Falls, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never heard of this brand but really wanted a simple nude lip to wear to work. This became my hero! I really love the color and constantly get compliments when wearing it. However, it doesn't stay on as long as I would like it too as well as it really dries out my lips. I wish there was a little bit more moisture in the formula!  Regardless it is great for a super-fast drug store purchase.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?