Luda S.

Tenika S.
Tenika S.
La Place, LA
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't find these to be drying at all. I always recommend using a lip scrub and a good quality lip balm before any lip color application.
Lauryn E.
Lauryn E.
Riverdale, UT
1 year, 4 months ago
It doesn't dry your lips out at all.
Daphnie B.
Daphnie B.
sanford
1 year, 4 months ago
These are very moisturizing! That's the main reason I love them
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Definitely don't dry out your lips at all. However my lips aren't any more moisturized then when I started. Very similar to the Mac lipstick formulas. Hope this helps :)