Gisellle F.

How long does this last for?

Machicia G.
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
At least 8 hours and that's with eating with a little wear in the center of the lips. And easy if you have to reapply and layer it
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palmyra , PA
1 year, 3 months ago
I've only tried one of these shades so far but it did last pretty long for a regular lipstick. My only issue was the color on the stick was slightly different than how it looked on my lips. A good price though!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I think it depends on the color, my nude shade can get me through most of the day but I feel a second application is needed in the evening or right after I eat. The darker shades last much longer simply because it has more pigmented colors. I own Matte Beauty and overall I'm happy with it❤️