sammi m.
north bruswick
I love this lipstick. I find that I reach for Milani more than I do my revlon, and that's saying something. The most obvious thing that people will notice about this lipstick is the scent. Much like candy-something and very obvious. I personally like it but I could understand how it could bother someone since it is very strong. The staying power is good too. It doesn't budge once applied. It lasts about 4 hours on me and I find that even after the lipstick is gone it leaves a nice stain. Again I don't find this too much of an inconvenience as the stain the lipstick leaves is a nice shade. The lipsticks can be a little drying though, but that's pretty easily remedied by some Chapstick. The packaging is nice: gold and shiny with a good representation of the color on the bottom. The gold does have a tendency to chip away if you put it in your purse or travel with it which is a bummer. As far as the colors go they're great. I've gotten so many complements while sporting Milani lipsticks. My personal favorite is chilled brandy. It's my everyday color in the fall. The colors are highly pigmented for the price and come in a good variety. Overall a good lipstick.