Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I purchased this in "Uptown Mauve". This lipstick exceeded the expectations I had for it given its price. My go-to is MACs satin lipsticks, as I love a highly pigmented formulation. Since I couldn't find a MAC with this exact shade I was looking for (not too bright, not too dark, perfect plum fuchsia) I decided to give Milani a try and am happy I did. This is a pretty shade, and has great color payoff. Its fairly long-wearing, reapplying only after drinking/eating, and leave a bit of a stain on your lips when taken off which I actually like as a natural look option. I find it to be a bit creamier and easier on the lips than MACs satin lipsticks, and also doesn't hurt that its half the price.