Katie S.
Springfield
I bought the Milani Color Statement Lipstick about a month ago at Walmart. I'm a single Mom with only my income to support us, so I go to a lot of the less expensive places to pick up beauty products. Generally I only buy one or two at a time. I can say I honestly love this product. I found that it goes on smooth, even after wearing it through out the day after drinking, eating, wiping my mouth of and so on, it still leaves color behind. I don't have to apply large amounts to get good coverage or color, so it is not time consuming. I bought the natural shade number 43, and am going back to pick couple more shades this week. I know it sounds ridiculous, but because I apply makeup on the go, I carry my products with me in different Ziploc bags, and the cap stays ON this one. So many break or fall off with other products. I'd have to say, the only thing that bothers me about it is the smell. It is not offensive per se, but it does have a fruity waxy scent that is a bit off putting; otherwise, I will certainly buy this product again!