BY MILANI

Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Tuscan Toast (Pack of 2) see more...

Alexa M.
Rochester, NY
I was really excited to try this lipstick. I loved the color when I swatched it on my hand, however when I actually wore it, it did not cover as much as I had hoped. It’s a mediocre lipstick for a drugstore brand. Also, it stains the crap out of your lips so if you are looking for more of a lip stain I would go with this.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a beautiful reddish brown lipstick that is creamy and pigmented. It glides on easily, gives full color (not patchy), and feels good on the lips. The packaging is pretty too. It does transfer, but lasts fairly well otherwise. The downside for me is the scent. It's pretty, but I prefer unscented makeup. Still I reach for this one enough to count it as a favorite in my collection.
Sabrina N.
The pigmentation of the lipstick is good. The packaging is super cool, it has a gold cover. Also, it has a smell of vanilla. It kind of like in the moisturized section. It doesn't dry out my lips. I would recommend this to my friend.
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
This is my favorite lipstick! Milanis lipsticks are super creamy and this color in particular is ver beautiful. It applies evenly and also smells good. I would use a lip liner or something so it’ll stay in place because it’s not matte, and if you eat or drink it will rub off a little. They are also super affordable.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Love these lipsticks! The colors and pigment are perfect! I only wish that they would last longer without having to reapply every so often. But other than that's it's easy to apply and supper soft and velvety!
Melina E.
Laveen, AZ
This was the first Milani item I ever purchased, and I've been buying since. Application is super smooth! I purchased at my local Wal-Mart in the makeup isle. It absolutely met all my expectations, and I ALWAYS recommend this brand to friends and family.
Itzel P.
I love these lipstick ♡ it is soo creamy and not drying at all! But I never watch what I am eating so the lipstick always goes everywhere! It's not the lipsticks fault, but that's why when I know I am going to eat alot, I use the liquid milani lipsticks :)
Jeannette M.
Parlier, CA
This product is amazing! Milani lipsticks in general are some of the best lipsticks out there in cosmetics. They glide on wonderfully and they make your lips look beautiful.
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My favorite brand of lipstick ever. It applies super smoothly and is super pigmented. Sleek packing similar to more expensive brands but way affordable... doesn't break the bank. Anytime I'm complimented on a lip color, I recommend these!
Alexis W.
Danville
I really love this lipstick. The color is amazing and goes very well with my skin color. Any time that I see it in the store I pick it up to buy. Also the smell is to die for, so sweet. I just want to eat it but of course I can't.