Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Dani D.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Aaishah M.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittany M.

BY MILANI

Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pink Frost see more...

Yeimi E.
This is one of my favorite lipstick brands!!! It stays all day long and it's very affordable and comes in different colors
Shania H.
Weslaco
My favorite milani lipsticks i use everytime i go out! It so creamy and smooth and doesn't dry and come off over time :)
Carlie B.
Colors is great! Goes on so smooth and last all day! Doesn't have an awful smell or clump up when you are applying it.
Angelique c.
I love this lipstick. Have the pink frost and I love it..lipstick feels nice, looks nice and last a very long time
jade h.
Junction city, KS
This is definitely my favorite lipstick. I have found that it stays longer than any other lipstick I have used
Ana R.
I love Milani lipstick it goes on very smoothly and doesn't dry my lips up. I highly recommend this product!
Karla S.
they smell amazing and mositurize your lips and have cute colors i mean what else could i possible ask for???
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
3 better then one especially when it comes to lip colors. I love pink frost shade. I think if is fantastic
Mimi H.
Norcross, GA
Very affordable. Very pigmented. High quality. Package is very clean looks and many and variety of colors
Belle D.
These smell SOOO good. It is unbelievable how pigmented and long lasting these are for only around $5.00!