Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Dani D.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Aaishah M.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittany M.

BY MILANI

Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pink Frost see more...

Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
These lipsticks are bomb! They are really pigmented and offer an even coat of color. I also really like the way these lipsticks smell.
member-7351b8d1e
Rockaway Park, NY
Really nice color but too much shimmer, maybeif paired with really pale makeup it can look nice. However, the wear is very comfortable.
Crystalized M.
Tucson
The closest shade of pink I've found as to what I imagine are the color of Angel lips. So soft, subtle, but beautiful. Eye catching.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Liked this frost very much. It is a semi sheer pink when you kinda wanna look more natural. I got it at Cvs price wasn't too bad.
Dyani H.
These lipsticks are creamy and glide on even chapped lips. Love the color selection, but just wish they had better staying power.
Angie P.
Anaheim
I love the color that it gives on my lips. My husband loves the color on me. And so far I love Milani and all their products !!
Karla M.
Fort Pierce, FL
The color it's perfect for a date just doesn't like it a lot because when I eat my lipstick 💄 stay there and it's not lovely
April S.
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIP STICKS BEST FORMULA EVER ! The feeling of just putting it on is the best leave my lips feeling good.
Marianne G.
Like Milani lipstik, mate formula is so nice!! really pigmented all of them, love it!! i love the colors, nudes are pretty.
Courtney G.
Woodstock, AL
Very creamy and goes on pretty and stays on a good amount of time but definitely not long wearing you will have to reapply