Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Dani D.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Aaishah M.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittany M.

BY MILANI

Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pink Frost see more...

Rooh C.
Me encantan los amooo literaaalmente estan buenisimosss los recomieeendo musichisimooo!!!! Si tenes la oportunidad comprate uno por que estan eniales sin dudaaa!!!
Ashlee M.
Madison, AL
Love it its smooth and the color stands out i really would buy more it's a great color combined with my skin color keep up the good eork im a customer for life
Sami K.
Very smooth on the lips. Did not emphasize my chapped lips. Very pretty packaging. I bought it at CVS for $6. Very good price. This is my holy grail lipstick.
Alba B.
Haverstraw, NY
Great product. Love the smell and the color. The only thing I didn't like about the pink frost is the little glitter particles. Everything else was great.
Gladis G.
Franklin, TX
I picked this lipstick up at target and just liked the color but when I tried it I absolutely loved it it's a rich creamy color that last like a lip stain
Melyssa R.
Spokane, WA
The color lasts a long time. I have sangria and fruit punch. The fruit punch goes on very smooth. The sangria kinda dries out a little when putting it on.
Ana M.
I love Milani. for being a drug store product I gotta
say its really good. there lipsticks are really easy
to use. its long lasting. I really recommend!
Kerry G.
Very pretty colors. Goes on smooth smells amazing. Just not sure it last very long. I have others that I don't need to reapply as often as this one.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
I love the bold and beautiful colors you get in a Milani product. They are never too sheer. The only issue here is that they sometimes are too dry
Keren R.
Orlando, FL
This is by far the best economical brand there is out there and at the same time it is good quality, and that's hard to find. Great colors.