Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Dani D.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Aaishah M.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittany M.

BY MILANI

Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pink Frost see more...

Brittany M.
Humboldt, IA
This is by far my favorite shade...i love the texture, color, and lasting wear. Gives a great pop to any look. Price is reasonable too. You wont be disappointed!!!
Darlene S.
San Diego, CA
This lipstick color is perfect for the summer or even winter. It brings brightness to your face, a glow more like it. I can feel classy or edgy with this color and it works with whatever you wear as well! Great product!
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
This lipstick lasts all day and is the perfect pink color for someone who is pale like I am. Plus the lipstick itself smells amazing! And it's vegan! Win all around!
isha s.
Bentonville, AR
The perfect matte!!! It's definitely a darker shade of red, so if you're looking for a rich dark red for the winter or fall, this shade is perfect! It stays on beautifully!
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Maria T H.
These lipssticks are so hydrating and so pigmented also so soft they dont dry out my lips and i have very bad tendencies with lipsticks because since i havedry lios you can see it but not with these.
Scarlett G.
Rogersville, AL
The most beautiful color anyone could possibly have! I love this product so much and it is so easy to use. amazing amazing packaging and very long lasting. Stays on your lips, not your teeth, and I reccomend this product to anyone. I would def buy again and again
Daiana u.
Me encanta el color !. El color rojo puede usar todo el mundo. Que compré en la farmacia del producto. La primera vez que la compra de este producto para los labios. Duradera durante todo el día, no necesidad de tocar 2 veces la barra de labios..
Karen V.
I love the color!. The red color everyone can wear. I bought in drugstore product. First time buying this lip product. Long lasting not all day need to touch 2 times the lipstick.
Maddie G.
For a drugstore brand, Milani has the best lipstick I've ever used. The formula is super hydrating and non-drying. I feel like I'm wearing lipbalm rather than a really pretty lipstick.