Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Dani D.Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittany M.

Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3)

Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pink Frost see more...

Cory E.
You can't go wrong with any of these lipsticks. Some of my favorite, drugstore or not. They're creamy, pigmented, comfortable and long lasting. The colors in this sets are some of my favorites. This set not your cup of tea? This line comes in a wide variety of finishes and colors, so you know you'll find the shade for you.
Niariah F.
Milani lipsticks are wonderful. They are so moisturizing and you can literally find them everywhere. I actually find them at my Publix store. They are inexpensive and the gold packaging is so cute. When I use the lipstick my lips stay so hydrated and still colorful.
Lisbeth S.
I really really love this lipstick! I love that color and how much pigmented it is. Milani will forever be my favorite makeup brand, because their products are not expensive and have a great quality. I just love this lipstick.
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Probably my favorite lipstick i can buy at a drugstore. The formula is the smoothest, matte, beautiful lipstick. I've ever bought. Discivered my first one IN CVS one day when the colors caught my attention. I have one in every signature color, red, pink, deep pink and natural. I ALWAYS recommend them
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
The perfect red!! I will be buying this over and over again!! Matte but not drying! I had to order it because it was sold out in my area. I didn't want to wait for it to be restocked. I had to have it now! So worth it!!
Emily G.
Corinth, MS
It's so moisturizing and the packaging is so luxurious. It exceeded everything I thought it would be. When I initially bought the lipstick I didn't know what to think but I always go back for more. It doesn't really last through eating or drinking but I still love it and will always go back for more.
Tiffany S.
i feel like Milani has been an underrated brand for quite a while. The price is affordable and the products are accessible in your local Target and Walmart store. My favorite is nude color is Teddy Bare. Definitely a recommend for darker complexed women.
Alexis S.
Love this lipstick! The formula is soft and smooth and gives decent coverage and wear. Not to mention how gorgeous the tube is for the low cost! I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a product that's lightweight but pops!
Sarah M.
Hinton, OK
I love this product! It is very pigmented! I own a few different shades! Because it is a matte lipstick, it does get a bit dry sometimes, but not so dry you feel like you have been stuck in the Sahara Desert for 5 days. It's definitely tolerable!
Loreal T.
I love these lipsticks. The first color I ever purchased was a deep red color and that was absolutely beautiful! This time I decided to go for a pink color and I came across this and I love it just as much!