Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Best Red 0.14 oz (3.97 g) uploaded by Alexandra E.Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Best Red 0.14 oz (3.97 g) uploaded by Elisa G.

BY MILANI

Make a statement without saying a word! True Instant Color One stroke, full coverage application This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish. The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabel C.
I love love love this lipstick. It's creamy and lasts forever and the pigmentation is fantastic. I've had mine for ages and it still holds up. I briefly lost it last summer because a friend took it with her because she loved it so much as well. I got my friend her own and got mine back. The only downside is that it's hard
To find in all drugstores but with the low cost ordering online and paying shipping is worth it for me!
Ester V.
This is actually really god. I usually really need reds because I perform. My coaches always recommend some other brands but I decided to try this one out. I really enjoy how this applies. Really beautiful on the lips. So good for such a low price. Everyone on the team uses it now.
Kimani M.
Murfreesboro
Great with a dark lip liner also good for doing an ombré lip look I would definitely have to get more of this lipstick it's also matte as well honey these lippies will have you beat to the teat honey also it's very creamy and drys fast
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Charity W.
Louisville
Beautiful color. It smells really good but not too over powering. The formula is nice and creamy. For the price you can't beat it.
Krystafre A.
Rural Retreat
This color is amazing and lasts the entire day. It is the closest drugstore dupe that I have been able to find to MAC Ruby Woo!
Dysani w.
These are my favorites. Each color has a unique smell. I own about 6 different shades and they're great for mixing colors
Alexandra E.
Doral,FL 7801 NW 37th St
This product takes the 3 B(in spanish) Bueno, Bonito y Barato (good pretty and cheap), have a creamy texture and have the option if you want it to be mate you can apply translucent powder and so it lasts a little more with a nice finish..
Elisa G.
Santo Domingo
I love this lipstick, it’s one of my favorites of the Brand Milani, the duration is long and I like it a lot because the color it’s perfect, I recommend to everyone.
Halima K.
Highly pigmented. It's a good one in lip products. Have to leave it to dry for a hike after application or it smudges a bit. Would recommend but.