BY MILANI #53 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
To be honest, I have never given Milani a look, I always walked right by and I have been seeing it for years. However I walked into CVS the other day and I just so happened to browse the selection, and what did I see but the beautiful Rose Hip!!! Oh My God! This color is beautiful! It goes on so smooth and rich and stays on so nicely!! I must say that from now on I definitely will be stopping past the Milani section and purchasing more colors!! I cant wait to see how beautiful the other colors are!
Li H.
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
I'm a fan of all of Milani's lipsticks. They are gorgeous, super pigmented, soft on the lips, and moisturizing. The color usually lasts 4-5 hours for me before I really need to reapply, less if I eat a full meal. This particular shade is a bit bright, but is perfect for layering under and over other lipsticks. I layered it under another milani product from the same line; it was called Bronze Beauty.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
Overall this is an okay lipstick, but I had to dock points for both the staying power and smell. For some people how it smells may not be an issue but I am really sensitive to smells so I don't like that aspect. It is also not a long lasting lipstick which I find a hard time using because I hate reapplying. Other than that, the color is nice and it looks nice on the lips.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
The lipsticks have beautiful packaging and great pigmentation. But the smell of them is terrible! I have purchased 3 different lipsticks from them and all 3 smelled awful. After applying them to my lips I just had to remove it. The smell was making me sick. If you can get passed the smell, more power to you. They really are pretty lipsticks. Just very unfortunate.
Irene S.
Irene S.
La Porte, TX
The Milani lip stick in my opinion are the best I love the smothness of the formula. If I wear them they don't come off quickly. I love the smell I could literally eat them but I dont.lolūüėč They really are very inexpensive the packaging is simple but the gold gives it a up scale look. I will most defiantly continue to buy the Milani products.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Honestly, I didnt think these would be any good but boy was I wrong. They glide on and are very pigmented! Not only are they super pigmented but the price point is awesome! The only problem I have with them is they do wear off very easily. However they do not get dry or flaky on the lips. It sits VERY well. Over all, I would reccomend them!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
These are wonderful. If you are looking for a cruelty free drugstore lipstick that has a wide range of colors super pigmented and lasts all day these are for you. They come in different formulas. My personal favorite are the mattes because it's like you put on a liquid lipstick but a more comfortable wear. I want them all in my collection.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
This lipstick is amazing. When I say this lipstick does not budge, I mean.... it DOES NOT budge. Everytime I wear this lipstick I get compliments on the color. I enjoy how long it last, how easy it is to apply, and the color is the perfect fall color. The price point cannot be beat as well. Run and get this! You will not be disappointed.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
I've gotten so many compliments on this lipstick. I have to say this is one of my favorite brands for lipstick. This color has a slight sheen to it and doesn't clump throughout the day. I've used it on myself, which I am very fair skinned and my sister in law for her wedding and she is very dark skinned. Looks great on both of us!!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
South Miami, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
I love the formula of this project, it is mate but so moisturizing. It is long lasting and has excellent pigmentation. I bought it at Walgreens, I like the convenience of getting this at your local pharmacy store. The package is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product to others for everyday use. LOVE IT!
Juliana E.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Luda S.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?