BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Loana R.
Miami,FL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I have never used a Milani product before this Lipstick.Mi lips are very dry and always is a struggle to me to find a Lipstick that don't make my lips feel heavy and hurt, I bought this just to try, in fact, I'm always buying lipsticks to try and try to find a good one, so I never thought this one could be so good, now I always wear it.

Besides, it's a drugstore product so you can find it in a lot of places and it's really cheap to be so good quality, sometimes I have spent up to $20 on a poor quality lipstick, there are also a variety of colors to choose.

Personally I think that we should all have at least one of these, I really recommend them.
Jessica B.
Review for: Other
So I've heard mixed reviews of Milani products but I finally stopped and took a look at what they have to offer at Target and might I say, was pleasantly surprised.

After debating for awhile I ended up with color 48, Rose Femme and 61, Matte Naked and am so in loce. They're truly probably some of the best drugstore lipsticks I've bought to date. They go on smoothly and beautifully. They are matte but don't get chalky, dried up or crack! They last probably 4-5 hours before reapplying. Will definitely be rebuying in different colors!
Nicole-Desiree B.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
I LOVE Milani cosmetics & have alot of their different products for face as well! I absolutely love the gold packaging! The gold just makes you feel as luxurious as their products feel! When I saw the color #27 Dulce Caramelo I just feel in love & now it's one of my favorite go to shimmery nude mauvey pinks! The smell is yummy & the formula is wonderful! Soft & moisturized with a not too pigmented color! I love to wear it alone, under lip gloss or over another lipstick or liquid lipstick! It's a must have, go to color for me & I always carry it in my makeup bag in my purse! I have recommended them before, a lot!!!
Alyssa C.
The smell of These lipsticks alone Make Me swoon! 😍
The colors are amazing and so rich, and Beautiful! It stays on for Hours even with eating. It will come off on a cup and have some Fading. It doesn't crack or fall off in pieces.
Very creamy texture and Amazing coverage! I Love this lipstick!
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Violet Volt
I usually wear nudes and rose colors in the Color Statement line, but I went on a limb and got the Violet Volt shade to create a look for Halloween. These lipsticks smell AMAZING and they apply extremely smoothly. They last for a while and keep your lips moisturized for at least 4 hours of wear (I'm way too attentive to my lip products). I ended up using this shade to make an ombré lip with NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the shade Alien and it looked awesome!
Adison A.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Absolutely in love with this lipstick. It’s the best purchase I have ever made. Not only does it last all day & has beautiful color, it’s even smells delightful!!! Milani lipstick is affordable & of great quality. I own so many lipsticks from them, I would recommend!
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have one color which is a nude Pink. It was somewhat pigmented and shiny but didn’t last long on the lips and seemed a slippery. It was very light though I guess. This color was a good dupe for mac blankety, but Light lipsticks have shorter wear time already.
Mary Lou B.
Moreno Valley
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
Unfortunately it didn't work for me, it didn't last as long as other lipsticks. I'll keep trying it out for those days that I don't need it to last. The packaging is beautiful and the price isn't bad either. Does feel good on the lips doesn't dry my lips out.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I really like this lipstick. I think the color payoff is pretty nice. You can pick these up at your local Walmart. It’s not very long lasting, but neither are the majority of regular lipsticks. You will have to reapply every few hours or so, especially after eating. Overall, this is a good product, and I would recommend it.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Teddy Bare, Dulce Carmelo, Plum Rose, Pretty Natural Cream, Other
First of all, I have an entire drawer dedicated to these lipsticks so that means something. I’ve never found a better lipstick formula and the scent is amazing. It’s not your typical grandma smell; these smell like watermelon jolly ranchers
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?