BY MILANI #12 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 355 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
I purchased this in "Uptown Mauve". This lipstick exceeded the expectations I had for it given its price. My go-to is MACs satin lipsticks, as I love a highly pigmented formulation. Since I couldn't find a MAC with this exact shade I was looking for (not too bright, not too dark, perfect plum fuchsia) I decided to give Milani a try and am happy I did. This is a pretty shade, and has great color payoff. Its fairly long-wearing, reapplying only after drinking/eating, and leave a bit of a stain on your lips when taken off which I actually like as a natural look option. I find it to be a bit creamier and easier on the lips than MACs satin lipsticks, and also doesn't hurt that its half the price.
Monica B.
Honestly these are the best lipsticks I've ever tried. I own Matte Naked, Creme Nude and Matte Darling. The mattes are a masterpiece of a formula - they go on so smooth and never look or feel heavy, it feels like nothing on the lips! They don't transfer or move around at all and they wear for like 4 hours. They are everything I like about a liquid lip formula but without drying out my lips or being uncomfortable and chalky. These smell like muted chocolate (think too faced) which I like. I wish they had more colours of this because I want to add more to my collection but I don't need another orange, red or deep dark purple. Their creme formula is also great, much more moisturizing, and sometimes needs to be blotted to look flawless and not heavy. They have a fabulous colour range in this formula and I'll be picking up more of these soon. The cremes also smell (and taste) like watermelon jolly ranchers which is awesome.
Brianna N.
Review for: Blushing Beauty, Naturally Chic more...
These lipsticks are a great lipstick to have in your bag when you need a pop of color. They are really creamy and super pigmented. They swipe on the lips beautifully and are not patchy at all. The packing is stunning. The gold is such a beautiful statement piece to have on your vanity. They last longer than the typical lipstick, but not longer than a liquid lipstick. They are definitely not transfer-proof either. I would suggest blotting the lips a little after applying because it makes the lipstick more natural. Overall, I definitely recommend as an affordable option!
Katie S.
Springfield
Review for: 43 PRETTY NATURAL more...
I bought the Milani Color Statement Lipstick about a month ago at Walmart. I'm a single Mom with only my income to support us, so I go to a lot of the less expensive places to pick up beauty products. Generally I only buy one or two at a time. I can say I honestly love this product. I found that it goes on smooth, even after wearing it through out the day after drinking, eating, wiping my mouth of and so on, it still leaves color behind. I don't have to apply large amounts to get good coverage or color, so it is not time consuming. I bought the natural shade number 43, and am going back to pick couple more shades this week. I know it sounds ridiculous, but because I apply makeup on the go, I carry my products with me in different Ziploc bags, and the cap stays ON this one. So many break or fall off with other products. I'd have to say, the only thing that bothers me about it is the smell. It is not offensive per se, but it does have a fruity waxy scent that is a bit off putting; otherwise, I will certainly buy this product again!
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream, Uptown Mauve, Other more...
milani has a great color selection of lipstick and for a very affordable price! these weren’t necessarily for me in the fact that the shades were a little too sheer for my liking— i was hoping they’d be more pigmented. in general, i also just picked the wrong shades for my skin tone. i do really like pretty natural! i use this one often. overall, i love the packaging and these smell phenomenal. they just weren’t really my cup of tea!
Kelsey P.
I love this lipstick. A friend gave me two of hers, and I could not believe how creamy and pigmented the formula was. I applied a nude lip liner first, but after applying once, the color lasted an entire night shift in the Florida summer humidity and heat. I'm extremely impressed and enamored with this lipstick. The colors are beautiful, the lipstick itself smells and tastes weirdly good, and the best part? I can afford to buy this product and eat in the same week (shoutout to college life).
Jackie T.
Flossmoor, IL
love a good drugstore lippie and this is definitely one of them! It’s pigmented, comfortable, cheap, doesnt smell or taste crappy and the colours are beautiful!! I would definitely recommend these lippies any time of the day! The only thing i dont like is the packaging. Not that it’s bad or anything Im just into packaging and these didnt appeal to me BUT because the quality itself is really good i will get over it LBS I only have 4 so far but i need to get more soon
Destiny M.
✌️wisconsin✌️
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pretty Natural (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I absolutely love this lipstick! The packaging is adorable, application is super smooth, and the color looked great on me. I was afraid the color wouldn’t when I bought it because I have yellow undertones and pinks don’t look that great on me, but this was a nice everyday pink on me and complimented my face nicely. It also smells like sweet tarts and just yummy candy in general. I definitely recommend this to everyone! It’s very cheap and looks great!
Áine R.
Review for: 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
I bought this lipstick for the first time in Uptown Mauve for $3. I did not expect it to be as good quality as it was for the price. It is as easy as any drugstore lipstick to apply, a vibrant color, and lasts for most of the day. Slightly drying though.
*The picture attached shows two swipes of the lipstick against my wrist to show the vibrancy
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
Milani lipsticks are my absolute favorite, drug store and high end. They last all day, they're so comfortable, they smell amazing, and most importantly they're so affordable it's unreal. They just knew what they were doing when they made these lipsticks. They glide on, and for someone who is as awful at putting on lipsticks as I am, this says something. You don't need lipliner, this won't bleed everywhere. I highly highly recommend.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?