BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Ren E.
Review for: Naturally Chic more...
I'm neutral olive skin tone and the shade Naturally Chic looks like my lips but better. I was hesitant of buying this because I'm more of a tint and stain kind of person, I don't like touching up throughout the day, but I was okay with wearing this. The longevity of this lipstick is little to none, it transfers quite easily, but I can't really complain since these are creamy lipsticks. Only reason I purchased it was because of the color. The scent of this is quite odd, its almost like play-dough and cheap vanilla. The smell lingers and gives me headaches, and since it'll end up right under your nose, I wouldn't recommend to those who are sensitive to scents. Its quite moisturizing at first, but throughout the day it tends to chap the lips slowly. Decently priced and can be found in a lot of places, the quality of this is not bad and if you're looking in for a creamy lipstick, then this is not a bad product to get.
Monica B.
Honestly these are the best lipsticks I've ever tried. I own Matte Naked, Creme Nude and Matte Darling. The mattes are a masterpiece of a formula - they go on so smooth and never look or feel heavy, it feels like nothing on the lips! They don't transfer or move around at all and they wear for like 4 hours. They are everything I like about a liquid lip formula but without drying out my lips or being uncomfortable and chalky. These smell like muted chocolate (think too faced) which I like. I wish they had more colours of this because I want to add more to my collection but I don't need another orange, red or deep dark purple. Their creme formula is also great, much more moisturizing, and sometimes needs to be blotted to look flawless and not heavy. They have a fabulous colour range in this formula and I'll be picking up more of these soon. The cremes also smell (and taste) like watermelon jolly ranchers which is awesome.
Susannah P.
Review for: 17 PLUMROSE more...
I was surprisingly pleased with this lipstick. I had a Milani product years and years ago and hated it so I had avoid the brand ever since. I received this product as part of a sample kit from Ulta and it completely changed my opinion of Milani. I love the color and fyi this shade is an exact match for HAN lip gloss in Raspberry Chardonnay. The wear was longer than I expected considering the price. I had to reapply after about 3 hours, but it withstood that long even with me eating. It's comfortable to wear and isn't drying at all. I plan to order several more shades.
Amanda D.
Louisville
The packaging is very beautiful and I love the gold look. I have the shade Nude Creme and it is a perfect match for my lips. I love the scent of this lipstick and how easy it applies. Even if my lips are dry this lipstick assists with some hydration. It goes on very creamy and just feels great on the lips. Wears for an average amount of time, reapplication is necessary for all day wear.
Honey N.
These lipsticks are everything! It is one of my go to’s for everyday use. They have a pleasant smell... almost like vanilla. The formula is pigmented, it’s comfortable and applies nicely. I think the packaging is cute, it’s all gold which I love! It even has the color showing on the bottom which makes for nice storage so you can see which color you are looking for. I am fair skinned and my favorite color is the “Bahama Beige” it is a very pretty neutral color. Milani is such a great affordable makeup brand and definitely one of my favorites!
Katie S.
Springfield
Review for: 43 PRETTY NATURAL more...
I bought the Milani Color Statement Lipstick about a month ago at Walmart. I'm a single Mom with only my income to support us, so I go to a lot of the less expensive places to pick up beauty products. Generally I only buy one or two at a time. I can say I honestly love this product. I found that it goes on smooth, even after wearing it through out the day after drinking, eating, wiping my mouth of and so on, it still leaves color behind. I don't have to apply large amounts to get good coverage or color, so it is not time consuming. I bought the natural shade number 43, and am going back to pick couple more shades this week. I know it sounds ridiculous, but because I apply makeup on the go, I carry my products with me in different Ziploc bags, and the cap stays ON this one. So many break or fall off with other products. I'd have to say, the only thing that bothers me about it is the smell. It is not offensive per se, but it does have a fruity waxy scent that is a bit off putting; otherwise, I will certainly buy this product again!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
Milani lipsticks are my absolute favorite, drug store and high end. They last all day, they're so comfortable, they smell amazing, and most importantly they're so affordable it's unreal. They just knew what they were doing when they made these lipsticks. They glide on, and for someone who is as awful at putting on lipsticks as I am, this says something. You don't need lipliner, this won't bleed everywhere. I highly highly recommend.
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
I purchased this in "Uptown Mauve". This lipstick exceeded the expectations I had for it given its price. My go-to is MACs satin lipsticks, as I love a highly pigmented formulation. Since I couldn't find a MAC with this exact shade I was looking for (not too bright, not too dark, perfect plum fuchsia) I decided to give Milani a try and am happy I did. This is a pretty shade, and has great color payoff. Its fairly long-wearing, reapplying only after drinking/eating, and leave a bit of a stain on your lips when taken off which I actually like as a natural look option. I find it to be a bit creamier and easier on the lips than MACs satin lipsticks, and also doesn't hurt that its half the price.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
Review for: Naturally Chic more...
A beautiful lipstick for an everyday look. It’s the perfect Mauvey pink nude and I have been using it ever since high school. It glides on and as weird as it sounds, it smells/tastes great lol! I would definitely recommend this to someone who needs an everyday lippie. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 starts was because it has a slight sheen to it which I wish it didn’t, but it’s still gorgeous no matter what
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Review for: Bahama Beige more...
I am obsessed with this amazing lipstick ! So well formulated and super long lasting ! That perfect sexy nude lip color that lasts all day and looks breathtaking on! So cheap for such a high quality product ! It’s about $8 yet I would even pay $30 for these lipsticks ! So well formulated and packaged ! Highly recommend it !
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?