BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
ele E.
Review for: Naturally Chic more...
I'm neutral olive skin tone and the shade Naturally Chic looks like my lips but better. I was hesitant of buying this because I'm more of a tint and stain kind of person, I don't like touching up throughout the day, but I was okay with wearing this. The longevity of this lipstick is little to none, it transfers quite easily, but I can't really complain since these are creamy lipsticks. Only reason I purchased it was because of the color. The scent of this is quite odd, its almost like play-dough and cheap vanilla. The smell lingers and gives me headaches, and since it'll end up right under your nose, I wouldn't recommend to those who are sensitive to scents. Its quite moisturizing at first, but throughout the day it tends to chap the lips slowly. Decently priced and can be found in a lot of places, the quality of this is not bad and if you're looking in for a creamy lipstick, then this is not a bad product to get.
sammi m.
north bruswick
I love this lipstick. I find that I reach for Milani more than I do my revlon, and that's saying something. The most obvious thing that people will notice about this lipstick is the scent. Much like candy-something and very obvious. I personally like it but I could understand how it could bother someone since it is very strong. The staying power is good too. It doesn't budge once applied. It lasts about 4 hours on me and I find that even after the lipstick is gone it leaves a nice stain. Again I don't find this too much of an inconvenience as the stain the lipstick leaves is a nice shade. The lipsticks can be a little drying though, but that's pretty easily remedied by some Chapstick. The packaging is nice: gold and shiny with a good representation of the color on the bottom. The gold does have a tendency to chip away if you put it in your purse or travel with it which is a bummer. As far as the colors go they're great. I've gotten so many complements while sporting Milani lipsticks. My personal favorite is chilled brandy. It's my everyday color in the fall. The colors are highly pigmented for the price and come in a good variety. Overall a good lipstick.
Monica B.
Honestly these are the best lipsticks I've ever tried. I own Matte Naked, Creme Nude and Matte Darling. The mattes are a masterpiece of a formula - they go on so smooth and never look or feel heavy, it feels like nothing on the lips! They don't transfer or move around at all and they wear for like 4 hours. They are everything I like about a liquid lip formula but without drying out my lips or being uncomfortable and chalky. These smell like muted chocolate (think too faced) which I like. I wish they had more colours of this because I want to add more to my collection but I don't need another orange, red or deep dark purple. Their creme formula is also great, much more moisturizing, and sometimes needs to be blotted to look flawless and not heavy. They have a fabulous colour range in this formula and I'll be picking up more of these soon. The cremes also smell (and taste) like watermelon jolly ranchers which is awesome.
Amanda D.
Louisville
The packaging is very beautiful and I love the gold look. I have the shade Nude Creme and it is a perfect match for my lips. I love the scent of this lipstick and how easy it applies. Even if my lips are dry this lipstick assists with some hydration. It goes on very creamy and just feels great on the lips. Wears for an average amount of time, reapplication is necessary for all day wear.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Review for: Double Espresso more...
I got this lipstick about six months ago. I do wear it quite frequently. This lipstick exceeded my expectations. It lasted pretty long. It’s a nice shade and it goes on smooth. The sun and flavoring are to die for and it always makes me hungry when I use it. I’m pretty sure it’s watermelon scented
Katie S.
Springfield
I bought the Milani Color Statement Lipstick about a month ago at Walmart. I'm a single Mom with only my income to support us, so I go to a lot of the less expensive places to pick up beauty products. Generally I only buy one or two at a time. I can say I honestly love this product. I found that it goes on smooth, even after wearing it through out the day after drinking, eating, wiping my mouth of and so on, it still leaves color behind. I don't have to apply large amounts to get good coverage or color, so it is not time consuming. I bought the natural shade number 43, and am going back to pick couple more shades this week. I know it sounds ridiculous, but because I apply makeup on the go, I carry my products with me in different Ziploc bags, and the cap stays ON this one. So many break or fall off with other products. I'd have to say, the only thing that bothers me about it is the smell. It is not offensive per se, but it does have a fruity waxy scent that is a bit off putting; otherwise, I will certainly buy this product again!
Olguiisz P.
I have more than 4 years with this lipstick and I love it, I do not use it very often because I'm using new products but I can say that the color is super nice, it has a very good smell and it is super creamy !! I love it and I recommend it, milani products are super good and economical
Jamie F.
Chicago
I have two of these lipsticks—one in the color Pretty Natural and one in the color Blushing Beauty—and I love them! I didn’t have very high expectations because they were so cheap, but these lipsticks are very pigmented and feel great on my lips.
In the first picture, I’m wearing Pretty Natural. In the second picture, I’m wearing Blushing Beauty. I like Pretty Natural more on myself; Blushing Beauty is a bit more bright than I would prefer for a color on myself, but I still really like both of them and wear them often.
Zainab B.
Southaven
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has an amazing smell yo them, and it’s not too over powering to the point where it is going to annoy your nose. The actual lipstick doesn’t stay on the lips tho. It gets everywhere, and I wouldn’t recommend you wear it with white clothing on, because it get everywhere. The colors this line has are beautiful, but if you don’t wanna look a mess than I’d stay away from this one. Also if you love food and you like to eat like me; one bite into a burger, and you will have no lipstick on🙃
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I purchased this in "Uptown Mauve". This lipstick exceeded the expectations I had for it given its price. My go-to is MACs satin lipsticks, as I love a highly pigmented formulation. Since I couldn't find a MAC with this exact shade I was looking for (not too bright, not too dark, perfect plum fuchsia) I decided to give Milani a try and am happy I did. This is a pretty shade, and has great color payoff. Its fairly long-wearing, reapplying only after drinking/eating, and leave a bit of a stain on your lips when taken off which I actually like as a natural look option. I find it to be a bit creamier and easier on the lips than MACs satin lipsticks, and also doesn't hurt that its half the price.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?