BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Jennifer M.
Washington DC
Review for: Dulce Caramelo more...
I own these lippies in several shades, dulce caramelo, Bahama beige, creme nude, naturally chic... I think they look so gorgeous on the lips, they are creamy not drying and perform as a normal lipstick would. The longevity is not there since it is not matte or waterproof. It wears off as any other lipstick would after eating or drinking and fades after a while wearing. It lightens but not in a patchy way, so it evenly lighten in shade. Not sure about darker more intense shades, since I only own light, nude colors. I would suggest this lipsticks because of their ridiculously inexpensive price (got each at Walmart for about $3). And also the packaging is pretty in gold.
Jenny S.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Bronze Beauty more...
This was a lipstick shade (Bronze Beauty) that was recommended by a beauty blogger for “Deep Autumn” or “Warm Autumn” color types. I have a hard time finding lipsticks that suit my coloring - and this is a GREAT everyday shade! It’s a warm spicy neutral, with a smooth creamy texture. No matte, no metallic here, just a nice satiny sheen. I needed to reapply hourly, so the staying power is wanting. But a great, affordable, daily use lip!
Jennifer T.
This is One of My favorite lipsticks! Love the gold packaging and how you can see the shade on the bottom! So creamy and beautiful formula. The color rose hip is a beautiful bright neon pink! And dulce caramelo is a beautiful nude shade. Affordable and worth it! Goes on smoothly and easily! Moisturizing and long lasting.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Naturally Chic more...
I cannot rave about this product enough!  I do not generally like lipstick, as it can feel heavy and thick on my lips, but I purchased this in the shade naturally chic, and I am in love!  It feels like a lip balm, applies smoothly and easily, and provides a pretty, natural pink shade.  I apply it on top of lip balm which gives my lips a sheer wash of color.  Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something natural and easy!
Yiliam 🌻.
La vista , NE
Purchased at: CVS
Milani is amazing! The brand itself it just has so many good products. The lipsticks I think have a great color range for drugstores since most of the times you can find only the same colors in every brand and Milani offers a bit of more range. They are so comfortable to wear, I wished they lasted a bit more but they don’t claim to do so. The packaging is gorgeous and the formula is so creamy.
Myriam V.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Tuscan Toast, Black Cherry more...
These lipsticks are the first I’ve tried from Milani and I don’t have much to say against them. They go on well and are very smooth and hydrating. The colors are also more sheer than you’d expect. I usually use the darker color by lightly tapping just to get the tiniest bit of color but Tuscan toast is where it’s at. These do bleed quite a bit which is why I’m giving it four stars.
Ashleigh H.
Springfield, MO
I purchased this after watching one of Tati’s lipstick declutter videos. She ended up keeping a few. I love the scent - it is to die for. It’s not too strong and little fruity. I didn’t have a lot of luck with the colors I purchased. They didn’t look flattering on me. However, the formula is so nice. I will likely purchase colors that suit me better.
ele E.
Review for: Naturally Chic more...
I'm neutral olive skin tone and the shade Naturally Chic looks like my lips but better. I was hesitant of buying this because I'm more of a tint and stain kind of person, I don't like touching up throughout the day, but I was okay with wearing this. The longevity of this lipstick is little to none, it transfers quite easily, but I can't really complain since these are creamy lipsticks. Only reason I purchased it was because of the color. The scent of this is quite odd, its almost like play-dough and cheap vanilla. The smell lingers and gives me headaches, and since it'll end up right under your nose, I wouldn't recommend to those who are sensitive to scents. Its quite moisturizing at first, but throughout the day it tends to chap the lips slowly. Decently priced and can be found in a lot of places, the quality of this is not bad and if you're looking in for a creamy lipstick, then this is not a bad product to get.
Monica B.
Honestly these are the best lipsticks I've ever tried. I own Matte Naked, Creme Nude and Matte Darling. The mattes are a masterpiece of a formula - they go on so smooth and never look or feel heavy, it feels like nothing on the lips! They don't transfer or move around at all and they wear for like 4 hours. They are everything I like about a liquid lip formula but without drying out my lips or being uncomfortable and chalky. These smell like muted chocolate (think too faced) which I like. I wish they had more colours of this because I want to add more to my collection but I don't need another orange, red or deep dark purple. Their creme formula is also great, much more moisturizing, and sometimes needs to be blotted to look flawless and not heavy. They have a fabulous colour range in this formula and I'll be picking up more of these soon. The cremes also smell (and taste) like watermelon jolly ranchers which is awesome.
Holly G.
Belton
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
Beautiful color-I get compliments on this shade all the time! Long lasting (through several cups of coffee)! Hydrating and smooth on the lips! It's a great buy and so much fun to give as small gifts to friends! My mom is always raiding my makeup drawer for these lip products! She has pretty good taste! 😉
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?