8 colors available

BY MILANI #31 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners unde...1 Answers
Lidia L.
Lidia L.
Scott City, KS
Review for: All Natural
I wanted to find a cheaper natural lip liner and I think I have found the one! I was a little nervous because lip liners from the drugstore are usually pretty dry but this is a fantastic liner. It was nice and creamy and filled in my lips nicely.
Jazzmin C.
Jazzmin C.
Tampa
Perfect for over lining your lips to create the illusion of full lips,the texture is creamy and glides on. One of my every day essentials
Zab I.
Zab I.
Gloucester, ON
Super love all of the colors good pigmentation creamy and longwear beautiful colors Milani Color Statement Lipliner
Maria J.
Maria J.
Review for: Nude, All Natural
Absolutely love this lip liner !!! One of my favorite. They are super creamy and very comfortable to apply.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
I keep this product with me at all times. The shade range is phenomenal and I couldn't ask for a better blend with a lipstick. It is long wearing and easy to apply! Very affordable and nice color selection to choose from. I will continue buying and using.
DolledUpby J.
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Nude, True Red
These need to be talked about more! They are so pigmented and creamy but not too creamy. They last forever and you can wear them all over the lip alone and have a beautiful look.
Kirstin C.
Kirstin C.
Review for: All Natural
I have at least 5 of these lipliners from milani and can't say enough good things about them! I want to get all of them! You cannot beat the price and the staying power of them is amazing! I would totally recommend to others to try this before spending more money on lipliners!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Birmingham
This lipliner gives a long life to your lip look! It works perfectly to keep lipstick from seaping through lip line. It helps create a fuller look first more youthful appearing lips. I love the rich color and how it works with multiple lipstick and gloss colors.
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Review for: Spice
I love this lip liners so much! Great range of colors and most of them are Mac dupes. My favorite color has to be Spice (Mac's Spice dupe) which is a beautiful terra-cotta color that looks great in every skin color. The best part about this product has to be the price and to top it all they usually go on sale at cvs quite often. Highly recommended!
Anastaissa V.
Anastaissa V.
Cocoa, Fl
Review for: Nude, All Natural, Cocoa
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with lining my lips.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
C M.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Tegan N.
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?