BY MILANI #34 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone l...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners un...1 Answers
Tana R.
Springfield
These are my go to liners I have three brands I only use for lip liners and this is one of those brands. I use the color spice almost every day
Karla H.
Mililani
Review for: Nude
I used to use these when I went to school and first started to experiment with makeup. They are super affordable and come in many colors! They are perfect for experimenting with makeup for the first time to see how a person might like it.
Emily T.
Review for: All Natural
I love these lip liner to the moons and back again three times like they are incredible. They are just like my too faced ones that I payed 3x the money for which is incredible I honestly can't believe Milano products are so cheap for the price.
Emily S.
Sherman
Review for: Spice
I love Melani! They have great prices and are very convenient to find in a store fast! That have an amazing formula and great colors!
Jordan S.
Review for: Fuchsia, Other
I got this in the shade 'Bordeaux', 'Pretty Pink', and 'Fuchsia' for my birthday this year and I love the formula! It is so smooth and pigmented, I love using it as a lipliner, but I think I've used it as an eyeliner more than lip. It sharpens really easily too.
Adriele J.
Long Branch
Review for: Spice
best pencil of mouth that I have used soper soft and fixed to the lip and has an optimum pigmentation and the coloration fits with practically all the lipsticks
maria v.
Review for: Nude, All Natural
I love these! They're super creamy and colors are amazing! Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Review for: All Natural
Best lip liner out there for the money! I absolutely love the color which matches my lips and makes it easy to wear with any lip color. Great price and easy to pick up at the grocery store. Love that it applies so easily and sharpens easily too!
Kassandra G.
Review for: Nude
This is the very first milani product I have ever tried and I have to say that it did not disappoint. The formula for this lip liner is smooth and it will last a decent amount of time. I hope you guys can go purchase one and try it, you won’t regret it.
Tonya S.
Very soft and smooth. I use these lip liners every day. Don't last all day, but do last a while. Love the colors.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee