BY MILANI #35 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone l...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners un...1 Answers
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
This is a nice product. It feels good on the lips & applies easy. It's gets dull SO fast though, and I don't have a sharpener so I can't use it right now. Other than that the product is great.
Alejandra S.
Los Angeles
the lip liner is so creamy I love it so so much! The only problem I have is that it breaks while sharpening even if it's just a little bit. It is easy to apply though and I would probably buy it again! Recommend it because it's also affordable for what you get!
Colleen S.
Coral Springs, FL
I adore this pencil in shade 3, it's so perfect for a pinky nude lip (my go to) my biggest complaint is that this is not long lasting enough. The wear time is actually really poor and doesn't stand up to most other brands, and the pencil though nice and soft, also is an issue because it's almost too soft. It wears down just way too quickly. The color and consistency is why I keep going back, but I'd very much love to see this product get an overhaul and create it to last longer on the lips, antifeather, and wear down less quickly. Maybe if it were more pigmented less product would be needed. Please work on that, because the colors are just gorgeous
Halle P.
Favorite lip liner, glides on easy and the color pigment is great! Needed a lipliner last minute and have always heard great things about Miliani, was very impressed with the product. I'll continue to buy this product!!!
Kassandra G.
Review for: Nude more...
This is the very first milani product I have ever tried and I have to say that it did not disappoint. The formula for this lip liner is smooth and it will last a decent amount of time. I hope you guys can go purchase one and try it, you won’t regret it.
Casey D.
Bushnell
This lip liner is great. I find it to be smooth and creamy but will not budge! It pairs with great with every lipstick I own and you can't I beat the price. I highly recommend this product!
bailey m.
West Seneca, NY
this product is okay, doest last too long and i wouldn't say its my favorite drugstore lip liner in the game, but the price is great! i always love milani products
Sara C.
Review for: True Red more...
These are some of my favorite lip liners. They are super creamy and sharpen well. They stay put which is a must in a lip liner. They have strong pigment as well and you could almost use as an all over lip color.
Melissa A.
Irvine, CA
I'm a huge fan of all Milani products and this is no different. The price is good and the quality is pretty high for drugstore make-up. You can find it at most drugstores and even target or Wal Mart so it is very convenient to find. It is a really smooth lipliner that has relaly good staying power. i love to use it before I put on my lipstick to help it stay or even just by itself as a lipcolor. It can be used both ways. I love how smooth it is and the colors are really nice. i wish there was more variety of colors, but it has the classics that most people need. If it came in more colors, I would have given it a 5. I would recommend for all levels of mnake-up user, beginners to professionals.
Marisol L.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Nude, All Natural, Spice more...
Milani lipliners are by far the best at the drugstore.  They have excellent nude liners in many shades. They last a long time, and can be re-sharpened for crisper lines.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee