BY MILANI #9 in Lip Liner

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...1 Answers
Reviews (1935)
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 369 reviews
Madison C.
La Grange, NC
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipliner, True Red 0.04 oz (1.14 g) more...
GREAT drugstore lip liner! I would chose this over a higher priced one. You may need to reapply but it works great! I have bought thus several times! It exceeded my expectations and I will buy it again !
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - True Red more...
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Amber R.
Brook Park, OH
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipliner, All Natural 0.04 oz (1.14 g) more...
An amazing lip liner for the price! Extremely affordable and last on my lips all day. I use it alone or paired with my favorite lipstick. Nice selection of nudes, red and berry shades. It is affordable and I always purchase backups.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Other more...
This is the best lipliner hands down! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day! (Or all night) it’s doesn’t smudge and smear. Super vibrant color, I use Bordeaux which pairs really nicely with reds.
Kristy B.
Stockton
This lip liner has a really nice color and it lasts a long time. There is a little smudging if rubbed against, but that's normal with most lip products. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Tammy L.
The only brand lip pencil that I use..I wish they’d start making them in packaging where I don’t have to use a sharpener ...but other then that i love it and I don’t use any other kind at all.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Review for: Milani Colour Statement Lipliner - Spice, Milani Colour Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia more...
Love the colors. Breaks easily and so need to sharpen a lot. The colors are long lasting and have good staying power. Good packaging. I Would recommend it. Very affordable. Better liners out there
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beautiful colors. Favorite lip liner ever! Perfect for every lip color. I love this lip liner. I currently use my nude lip liner whenever I use any lil color and it works beautifully with them all.
Allison A.
ammon idaho
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Pretty Pink more...
I️ don’t really wear lip liner anymore but when I️ have tried it this one is a really good one! If you just need a nice lip liner to go to this is a good purchase. I️ Love Milani products.
Madison R.
Gainesville Georgia
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Pretty Pink more...
Most Milani products are amazing but their lip liners aren’t the best. Their lipliner I used lasted a day. It was already not sharpened anymore. I barley used it. I wouldn’t buy it agin I would get a different brand.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee