BY MILANI #34 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone l...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners un...1 Answers
Amy T.
This product was a really creamy good drugstore lipliner option. I don't use lipliner often but I like to use it under my liquid lipstick for a cleaner look. I had to take a while to set before it was budge-proof but overall I would recommend it those who like to use lipliner.
Roxy A.
MANASSAS PARK, VA
These lip liners are great! Not only are they super comfortable to wear throughout the day, but I love the color Spice. Its a great mauve-nude color that can be used alone or under lipstick or lip gloss. I would definitely buy this again since they are my favorite lip liners.
Erin C.
Review for: All Natural
I just purchased this last week and I'm in love! It pairs well with everything and blends well with my natural lip color while still being very hydrating. It makes a great stand alone color to when paired with a gloss. It was a great price and I'll definitely be trying more.
Diana G.
Review for: Spice
This is an AMAZING lip liner I wear it on a daily basis. It's a beautiful neutral color that works great for those looking to over line your lips a bit.like most lip liners, It's totally matte and stays on for long periods of time. It's very affordable and totally worth it!
Andrea H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this lip liner. It lines my lips with smooth perfection and is a great addition to my makeup regimen before applying my lipstick Even when my lipstick seems to wear off the liner always still remains. I would definitely buy this liner again and recommend it to others.
Kaylee G.
Review for: Nude
Milani is one of my favorite lip liner brands!! Their lip liners are the perfect pencil to get that straight line you need to outline with. It's not a very creamy formula lip liner, but that's what I love about it. Feels very similar to a MAC lip liner but a lot cheaper!
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Cocoa
A must have for my makeup bag. I purchase this at target and have been hooked since. I would compare it to a high end lip liner. Its silky smooth and the color is very vibrant. No smudging or smearing. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for the price!
Jen A.
Review for: Spice
I don't always wear lipliner, but I do feel like Milani products are comparable to more expensive brands. This product is easy to apply and has a good price point for its value. I would easily recommend this product to other looking for a good and affordable lip liner.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Nude
My favorite nude lip liner by far. I use it to overdraw my lips, and it makes it look like it could actually be my lips! The pencil is super smooth and buttery, and sharpens nicely. I've had the same one for 2 years and it still hasn't dried out or ran out. Love it!
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Review for: Spice
This is such a gorgeous shade! I really wish it wasn't wooden, thats probably the one downside I can come up with. The formula and pigmentation are amazing and this shade goes with SO many of the many lipsticks that I already own. I would most definitely recommend.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee