BY MILANI #34 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone l...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners un...1 Answers
Yarelis M.
Beltsville, MD
I absolutely adore these lipliners! They are super pigmented and go on so smoothly. They also come in so many colors that you can always find the shade you're looking for. I also feel like my lipsticks, whether they are matte or cream, last so much longer when I wear this underneath.
Becca S.
Brockport, NY
Review for: Fuchsia
I love this liner because it's cheap and gives you great color and makes for a great base for your lipstick. The fuchsia color is great and goes with a lot of my lipsticks. The only thing I don't like is that it's a traditional pencil so you have to sharpen it, I'd prefer a twist up.
Alexus W.
Review for: Nude
Love this drugstore lip liner! Very inexpensive and lasts all day, I love using this color under any color lipstick just to make my lipstick a little more true to color
Will continue to purchase Milani lip liner as well as lipsticks! Just can't beat the quality for such a good price
Amy M.
Review for: All Natural
I'm so obsessed with this lip liner! I also have the lipstick from Milani and oh my goodness! I run out and I'm always running around searching for the exact same one. If you love a nice lip liner that adds a little definition but not to much and looks natural I recommend this one!
Amber D.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Nude
The color is not nude at all! It's It is dark with hints of red in it. I bought it from Walmart, and will not buy again. I have other Milani products that just don't seem to stack up well next to my NYX and M.A.C. It's very inexpensive though, wear time is not long. Reapply a lot.
Kristina S.
Review for: Brandy
I love wearing dark lipsticks and feel like this liner goes really well with so many different colors. It's a nice formula and it wears for a really long time. It goes on smooth and I have an easy time shaping my lips. The size of the pencil is really nice and lasts for a while.
Chyanne B.
Review for: Nude
My ultimate fav lip liner !!!!! every time I go to my drugstore I have to purchase one in fear that they might discontinue !!! so easy to apply , pretty creamy .. more of a pink/mauve color than an actual nude !! but I still love it !!! I can wear it with or without a lipstick !!
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Nude
This is my holy grail lip liner! It is so buttery and smoothr where you don't even need a lipstick. You have to sharpen the liner but it lasts me about a good 2 months! This is my staple every day color and I highly recommend. It is at the drug store so it is very affordable!
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Review for: True Red
This is the best red lip liner I have ever owned. It looks amazing under a sheer red lipstick and really brightens it up. When I'm looking for a true red, this is what I got for. It's not too dry or too creamy, however it does dry out my lips a little (but most lip liners do).
Michelle W.
Review for: Spice
I have gone through a lot of these over the years. I love the color and creamy texture; I use it as a liner or even as an overall lipcolor with or without a gloss on top. I prefer this over "Natural" which pulls brown on me. Spice is more of a mauve or perhaps a pinkish brown.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee