BY MILANI #34 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone l...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners un...1 Answers
Lisa N.
Morrow, GA
Review for: Spice
My go-to, everyday lipliner. I wear this lipliner under, almost, everything. It's the perfect brownish nude color. It's not long lasting, but it doesn't wear off that quick either. Depending on what you do or eat. I would recommend this lipliner in Spice to anyone that wants a inexpensive lipliner.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Fuchsia
AMAZING. These are very creamy and apply like a dream. Satin finish not matte but not glossy or shiny. Supper affordable and it does an amazing job and stays on your lips for quite a while. I have this color and pigmentation is absolutely beautiful a long with the other shades too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Spice
Milani has great products overall and the lip liners do not disappoint. I don't think that I've tried anything from this brand that I have yet to dislike. Excellent quality, great color payoff, and it lasts so long. I rarely experience feathering or color bleeding when I use Milani lipliners.
Enriqueta A.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: True Red
Being a classic beauty and eyeglass wearer, I go for a cat eye with black eyeliner and bright red lips. This lip liner helps make my lips pop and lipstick adhere for a stay put finish. It lasts all day at work, my 1 hour each way commute and my gym and swim sessions. Don't hesitate to get it!
Veronica
By far the best lip liners at the drugstore. The shades are a pretty good color range, I just wish milani came out with a bit more. Overall super creamy, pigmented and they stay on for a very long time. I like that they're not super waxy and pull on your lips. They glide on like a dream.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Nude
Very versatile nude liner that accompanies many lip colors well. Slightly pink leaning for a nude liner (like the color of lips), which I prefer. Not colorless and flat! Formula is creamy and doesn't skip, but dry enough to line well and not get messy. I've repurchased and recommended.
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased the liner for the first time to go with the Milani lipstick I had recently purchased. I was sold the moment I tried it on! It went on smooth and it stayed all night. No smudges no hassle, just any easy application and I was finished. I will definitely be interested in more.
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
I feel that it's always hard to find the perfect lipliner to go with a lipstick I choose but it never fails I'm always lucky to find the perfect Milani shade to go with their matte lipstick and it blends in so flawlessly. Milani has become one of my must needed all time favorite brand!
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
I love my Milani lip products. I love the colors and the payoff. The price is also good. Nice product for reasonable price. Milani is very ease to apply. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy and use milani. I definately would recomment and have recommended Milani to my friends.
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
Review for: Cocoa
I use this lipliner as a go to for me on a daily basis. The color of brown creates a nude look for me, however it does not last all day (lipliners I have tried never do). The product is very easy to use, and I will continue to buy it again, as well as recommend this product to others.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee