8 colors available

BY MILANI #32 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners unde...1 Answers
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
The milani color statement lipliners are very creamy on the lips. For a drugstore lipliner it is very well made but I prefer to use rimmel lip liners. I purchased the lip liner at target and I love the color statement that it makes. I would recommend these to anyone who cannot find rimmel lip liners.
Liya S.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nude
I purchased the Milani Color Statement Lipliner in the color Nude at my local CVS drugstore. It is the perfect nude color to compliment a nude/pinky nude lipstick. It applies smoothly and wears all day. Great product and price for a drugstore lipliner, I would most definitely recommend this product.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Fuchsia
AMAZING. These are very creamy and apply like a dream. Satin finish not matte but not glossy or shiny. Supper affordable and it does an amazing job and stays on your lips for quite a while. I have this color and pigmentation is absolutely beautiful a long with the other shades too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Morrow, GA
Review for: Spice
My go-to, everyday lipliner. I wear this lipliner under, almost, everything. It's the perfect brownish nude color. It's not long lasting, but it doesn't wear off that quick either. Depending on what you do or eat. I would recommend this lipliner in Spice to anyone that wants a inexpensive lipliner.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
Review for: Nude
I love this lip liner because (although some people like a thick hard pencil) the color goes on smooth and blends well with my lipstick for long lasting color on the lip but without drying out the lip like long wear liner and lipstick does. I have been buying Milani lip liner for years and LOVE it.
Enriqueta A.
Enriqueta A.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: True Red
Being a classic beauty and eyeglass wearer, I go for a cat eye with black eyeliner and bright red lips. This lip liner helps make my lips pop and lipstick adhere for a stay put finish. It lasts all day at work, my 1 hour each way commute and my gym and swim sessions. Don't hesitate to get it!
Janon J.
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Spice
Milani has great products overall and the lip liners do not disappoint. I don't think that I've tried anything from this brand that I have yet to dislike. Excellent quality, great color payoff, and it lasts so long. I rarely experience feathering or color bleeding when I use Milani lipliners.
Veronica
Veronica
By far the best lip liners at the drugstore. The shades are a pretty good color range, I just wish milani came out with a bit more. Overall super creamy, pigmented and they stay on for a very long time. I like that they're not super waxy and pull on your lips. They glide on like a dream.
Jineve L.
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
I feel that it's always hard to find the perfect lipliner to go with a lipstick I choose but it never fails I'm always lucky to find the perfect Milani shade to go with their matte lipstick and it blends in so flawlessly. Milani has become one of my must needed all time favorite brand!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Nude
Very versatile nude liner that accompanies many lip colors well. Slightly pink leaning for a nude liner (like the color of lips), which I prefer. Not colorless and flat! Formula is creamy and doesn't skip, but dry enough to line well and not get messy. I've repurchased and recommended.
C M.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Tegan N.
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?