BY MILANI #34 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone l...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners un...1 Answers
Sofia Q.
Review for: Haute Pink
This product is fantastic! I truly enjoy it and i reach for it quite often. It is and amazing value for the price. It last a very long time on my lips and has a wonderful color payoff. It is creamy and easy to use. I would totally recommend to others!
So far I only have one of these liners but I will without a doubt be getting more. Theyre so affordable and great quality. The formula is incredibly creamy with outstanding pigmentation and it lasts for 2-3 hours depending on how much i drink or eat.
Maria G.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Fuchsia
Love this product.Good formula, creamy, not to dry on the lips. Good pigmentation. I would buy these at Walgreens. It so easy to apply on the lips. Goes on smooth. I love the packaging. Just wish it was a little bigger. I would definitely buy these.
Madelyn H.
Hoquiam, WA
these are super pigmented coparible to mac these are amazing ive gon through 3 pencil and am on my 4th one they are super long lasting they stay almoust the whole school day these pass my expectations i will be repurchising these deffenitly for sure
Jazmin L.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favotire drugstore lipliners! It works amazing and it's a very decent price. It last pretty long as well, I rarely have to reapply. The packaging is really plain and simple, I love it! I have boughten multiple times and would buy it again.
Nicole Z.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Nude
All time favorite liner. I pretty much use it with everything. Goes on smooth and even without tugging. I find it to be the perfect "my lips but better color" whenever in doubt I always grab this liner. Very affordable and easily accessible as well.
Katie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: All Natural
This is such a great nude lipliner. I can wear this color with both darker and lighter colored lipsticks. Its also great as an all over color with a little gloss on top. The formula is so smooth and creamy. I prefer Milani lipliners over all others!
Dana S.
Springfield, OH
This is a very smooth, creamy formula. Doesn't sit on top of the skin. Very nice base for lipstick. I really enjoy this product. I have a nude pencil. I use it for all of my nude or neutral pink lipsticks. It is perfect for getting a precise lines.
Cristina M.
Freeport, NY
Great lipliners. They don't dry your lips out and they stay on long enough that you can get away with not reapplying your lipstick all day. Only draw back is that you do have to sharpen them frequently. Definitely recommend for the thrifty shopper.
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
Review for: Spice
This lip liner is perfection!! I reach for this more than any lip liner because it can compliment so many colors & wears better than my MAC liners. I have repurchased a few times & I would say this would be a great staple for anyone's collection!
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee