BY MILANI #9 in Lip Liner

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...1 Answers
Reviews (1935)
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 369 reviews
Qiana A.
Griffith, IN
I have used this lip liner in the shade nude, i love the color with my skin complexion it gives me a very nice natural look all while giving me a lasting color. I usually don't need to re apply for 4 to 5 hours which is really great to me. If I could find them in a store near me I'd definitely buy more it's a product I truly love.
kat m.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lip Liner, .04 oz more...
Such an awesome lip liner for the price. Honestly, I can't quite justify spending 20 dollars for a lip liner when amazing drugstore lip liners like this one exists.  It applies so smooth and creamy and the pencil is very precise. I love this lip liner as well because you can apply layers throughout the day if needed without appearing flakey, cakey or crusty. This pencil definitely needs sharpening a LOT and I wish it could be a bit more long lasting, but for the price, it's so worth it.
Breezy C.
These lip liners are so good! Especially considering how inexpensive they are. They have a nice array of colors but with all of the ones that I've tried they've been nice and creamy while doing their job and keeping my lipstick from feathering. They're comfortable enough that you could wear them all over the lips without a problem, and they glide on like a dream! These are a great affordable option and are even better than some higher end lip liners I've had before; I swear by these
Paloma G.
Review for: Spice more...
I love this lip liners so much! Great range of colors and most of them are Mac dupes. My favorite color has to be Spice (Mac's Spice dupe) which is a beautiful terra-cotta color that looks great in every skin color. The best part about this product has to be the price and to top it all they usually go on sale at cvs quite often. Highly recommended!
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
My ride or die lip liner I always have back ups, it's super creamy and pigmented, and it glides on the lips and it feels high end with out the big price it's only like $4 US dollars, siriously the best in the drug store, I just wished malani was every were like at ulta, target, a lot other stores like that and not just and Walmart, Fred Myer, and Walgreens
Guinavere D.
Antelope
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lip Liner, .04 oz, Other more...
One of the best lip liners that you can get at the drugstore. It's easy to wear and it has an almost "drier lipstick texture" - more creamy and less waxy but it lasts well on the lips. They have a nice array of neutrals and bold as to chose from (not as much as NYX) but it's a comfortable pencil will some of my favorite nudes to just wear on their own. It's comfortable and lasts well into the day - staying on decently even with oilier food.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Spice more...
One of my all time favorite lip liners. This color is a true dupe for the MAC lip liner of the same name, for a fraction of the price (not to mention, Milani is also Cruelty Free!). This is a great brownish nude with a hint of pink, very on trend right now. The formula is just creamy enough to glide onto lip lines, but stiff enough to stay put after application. I love this pencil, and its definitely a staple in my makeup collection.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
I have several of these colors and really enjoy the way they apply. When put all over the lips they help to mattify your lipcolor and give it longer wear. It stops coloring from bleeding outside of the lips. It doesn't feather, and glides smoothly without being too wet. Dries down quickly.
Esbeydi L.
San Antonio
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - True Red more...
I am in love with the different shades of the Milani lip liners! I have more than half of the colors and multiples of the nude shades! They are long wearing and the color pay off is amazing! Definitely one of my favorite drugstore brands. Milani Color Statement Lipliner
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Haute Pink more...
For a drug store product, Milani is on their game. This was first recommended to me by a youtuber and since I tried it, it has been a game changer. I keep it with me all the time in case I need to do a touch up while im out on the town. The color ranges are also very nice as well.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee