8 colors available

BY MILANI #32 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners unde...1 Answers
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Review for: All Natural
Its a bit too lit for me skin tone. It does glide on easily, but it has a weird scent to it. The packaging is okay and it has a nice rose gold top. It isn't extremely long lasting. They're great for an everyday use. I would still buy other colors again.
Harsimran K.
Harsimran K.
Review for: Spice
Highly pigmented and super affordable lip pencil! I use this pencil with a variety of lipsticks as it goes well with all of my nudes! I purchased mines at Walmart and now want to try all of the other shades. Love this color and definitely recommend it.
Sofia Q.
Sofia Q.
Review for: Haute Pink
This product is fantastic! I truly enjoy it and i reach for it quite often. It is and amazing value for the price. It last a very long time on my lips and has a wonderful color payoff. It is creamy and easy to use. I would totally recommend to others!
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I was not into lipliner much until I tried these. They apply so smoothly & creamy I'm able to wear them all over as a lipstick. Whereas, other liners are too drying. These don't feather at all. I can only find them at Walgreens though. Thats a bummer.
So far I only have one of these liners but I will without a doubt be getting more. Theyre so affordable and great quality. The formula is incredibly creamy with outstanding pigmentation and it lasts for 2-3 hours depending on how much i drink or eat.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Nude
All time favorite liner. I pretty much use it with everything. Goes on smooth and even without tugging. I find it to be the perfect "my lips but better color" whenever in doubt I always grab this liner. Very affordable and easily accessible as well.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Hoquiam, WA
these are super pigmented coparible to mac these are amazing ive gon through 3 pencil and am on my 4th one they are super long lasting they stay almoust the whole school day these pass my expectations i will be repurchising these deffenitly for sure
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favotire drugstore lipliners! It works amazing and it's a very decent price. It last pretty long as well, I rarely have to reapply. The packaging is really plain and simple, I love it! I have boughten multiple times and would buy it again.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Fuchsia
Love this product.Good formula, creamy, not to dry on the lips. Good pigmentation. I would buy these at Walgreens. It so easy to apply on the lips. Goes on smooth. I love the packaging. Just wish it was a little bigger. I would definitely buy these.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: All Natural
This is such a great nude lipliner. I can wear this color with both darker and lighter colored lipsticks. Its also great as an all over color with a little gloss on top. The formula is so smooth and creamy. I prefer Milani lipliners over all others!
C M.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Tegan N.
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?