BY MILANI

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...1 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipliner
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 431 reviews
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the shade 04 All Natural, and it's my go to everyday liner. I'll put it all over the lips, or use it as a liner. Perfect shade for so many lipsticks too. I only give this 4 stars because it doesn't glide on as easy as I prefer. I haven't had the chance to get a luxury lip liner yet, or one that glides on beautifully, but this will always be an affordable option for me in my collection. I do would definitely recommebd, nonetheless.
Belle P.
Sarasota
Purchased at: Target
I bought this Milani color statement lip liner to match my Milani lipstick perfectly. I love it, it’s so smooth goes on so easily. I got it in a nice bright red color. Like all Milani products the lip liner smells nice too.
Jaclyn B.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: All Natural more...
The all natural shade is a perfect match for a wide range of lip colors, especially as I wear nude lips. I picked this up after Youtuber Tati Westbrook recommended this in a recent video and it is a great purchase!
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these lip liners. They glide on easy and the colors are so pretty. They are only 4.99 at ulta so you don’t have to break the bank for a nice lip liner either! Goes great with the lipsticks I use on a regular basis as well!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I happen to be a big fan of Milani Cosmetics lip liners if you ask me I think that they are comparable to high-end lip liners like mac but they are much more affordable obviously. I don't see much of a difference weather I use Milani all natural or Mac spice. They give the same outcome but one is much more affordable. Melania has really stepped up their game and I have been very impressed with a lot of their products recently.
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Nude more...
Milani Color Statement LiplinerI bought Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 03 ( Nude). It was a great buy. The texture was creamy and smooth. The color was pigmented and it was matte finished so it was kind of last long. Would buy more color!
Alena D.
Winter Park
I always try to have multiple kinds of nude lip liners in my kit. It has a great texture when it is initially applied. The shade range on this line is great. You can get this at Walgreens, Walmart, or Target for around $5-7. If is there anything that I could recommend is that I wish after you applied it, it gets a little dry.
Cecille W.
Review for: Nude more...
Decent drugstore lip liner! It's affordable, pigmented, and gets the job done. It's not super long lasting, but inexpensive enough for you to throw it in your bag to reapply later on and not have to worry about losing it.

Good color selection, I love the nude shade. Sometimes I use it all over my lips with or without a gloss over and its like the perfect 'My lips but better' look! Not sure how the darker colors would work but the nude/lighter colors are great!
Erica L.
Fresno , CA
This is by far one of my favorite brands you can purchase from a drugstore. My lip pencil has lasted me
Months and that’s with me using it almost everyday. It blends well, I use it as a base to do ombré lips and it blends amazingly. I also throw a darker red over it for a bold look. Love it!
Julia P.
Sarasota, FL
This is a standard lipliner. I would recommend it for anyone looking to try out lipliner or just getting into makeup. It’s a slightly smaller pencil, but that’s reflected in the price. It goes on opaque and slightly matte. It wears well without migrating. I wish there were more colors.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee