BY MILANI

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...2 Answers
  • How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipliner
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 431 reviews
Libby J.
Atlanta
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this liner in Pretty Pink. I absolutely LOVE this liner. It is by far my favorite drugstore liner. Though it may have the price tag of a drugstore item, it is just as good as my high-end lip liners. The formula is so creamy and it goes on like butter! Super smooth and glides on effortlessly. Once applied, this liner does not budge and it lasts all day! I’ve never had any issues with it coming off or transferring. I would highly recommend as there are several color options to choose from and the price can’t be beat!
Jaclyn B.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: All Natural more...
The all natural shade is a perfect match for a wide range of lip colors, especially as I wear nude lips. I picked this up after Youtuber Tati Westbrook recommended this in a recent video and it is a great purchase!
Emma S.
Altmar
Shade 03 is my favorite liner for any nude lip! It glides on and stays put, not bleeding into my lip lines. I love that it is a sharpener pencil too! Great for an affordable option and will purchase again!
Tiffany G.
Review for: Nude more...
My favorite drugstore lipliner for sure!! It’s so creamy and blends like a dream! I feel like even if I go out of the lines I can clean it up so easy! All the colors are beautiful! Plus you can’t beat the price!!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I happen to be a big fan of Milani Cosmetics lip liners if you ask me I think that they are comparable to high-end lip liners like mac but they are much more affordable obviously. I don't see much of a difference weather I use Milani all natural or Mac spice. They give the same outcome but one is much more affordable. Melania has really stepped up their game and I have been very impressed with a lot of their products recently.
Cynthia G.
Atwater
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Nude, Spice more...
Love how buttery and easy they are to use. They glide over the lips like magic. These are one of the ones I’m always reaching for. They are extremely pigmented too
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Nude more...
Milani Color Statement LiplinerI bought Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 03 ( Nude). It was a great buy. The texture was creamy and smooth. The color was pigmented and it was matte finished so it was kind of last long. Would buy more color!
Alena D.
Winter Park
I always try to have multiple kinds of nude lip liners in my kit. It has a great texture when it is initially applied. The shade range on this line is great. You can get this at Walgreens, Walmart, or Target for around $5-7. If is there anything that I could recommend is that I wish after you applied it, it gets a little dry.
Cecille W.
Review for: Nude more...
Decent drugstore lip liner! It's affordable, pigmented, and gets the job done. It's not super long lasting, but inexpensive enough for you to throw it in your bag to reapply later on and not have to worry about losing it.

Good color selection, I love the nude shade. Sometimes I use it all over my lips with or without a gloss over and its like the perfect 'My lips but better' look! Not sure how the darker colors would work but the nude/lighter colors are great!
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
This is by far one of my favorite brands you can purchase from a drugstore. My lip pencil has lasted me
Months and that’s with me using it almost everyday. It blends well, I use it as a base to do ombré lips and it blends amazingly. I also throw a darker red over it for a bold look. Love it!
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Aubrey G.
How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners under lipstick and to occasionally over-draw my lips when wearing a darker color. Would it stay on well for those purposes?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee