BY MILANI #22 in Lip Liner

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...1 Answers
Reviews (1982)
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 369 reviews
Jacqueline L.
Canton, MI
These lip liners are my all time favorite.
They have amazing pigmentation.
The formula is hydrating but it’s not too soft so I find it’s still really easy to get a precise line with these. Once applied, it lasts so long! I mean hours.. which is perfect for people looking for long-lasting liners.
One con I wish there were more shades. They have a good base of shades, but it would be amazing if they could expand the range!
Also, the price is amazing. I find these for $4-5 at the drugstore.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Nude more...
I love my Milani Statement Lipliners! I have them in several colors but the shade nude and spice are my Favs! The nude is the perfect color! It goes on matte but you can always go over it with a clear or nude gloss to give you that shiny smootch! Whatever’s clever! I hope they never stop making this shade cause it’s definitely been one of my “go-tos” since the day I discovered it! I don’t only use it as a liner... I use it to fill in too... it’s just that good!
Cecille W.
Review for: Nude more...
Decent drugstore lip liner! It's affordable, pigmented, and gets the job done. It's not super long lasting, but inexpensive enough for you to throw it in your bag to reapply later on and not have to worry about losing it.

Good color selection, I love the nude shade. Sometimes I use it all over my lips with or without a gloss over and its like the perfect 'My lips but better' look! Not sure how the darker colors would work but the nude/lighter colors are great!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I happen to be a big fan of Milani Cosmetics lip liners if you ask me I think that they are comparable to high-end lip liners like mac but they are much more affordable obviously. I don't see much of a difference weather I use Milani all natural or Mac spice. They give the same outcome but one is much more affordable. Melania has really stepped up their game and I have been very impressed with a lot of their products recently.
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Nude more...
Milani Color Statement LiplinerI bought Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 03 ( Nude). It was a great buy. The texture was creamy and smooth. The color was pigmented and it was matte finished so it was kind of last long. Would buy more color!
ⓈⓔⓡⓔⓝⓘⓣⓨⓇⓞⓢⓔ M.
Amsterdam , NY
Review for: All Natural more...
Very nice pigmentation. Pairs very nicely with the milani bullet lipstick in the shade naked me. It does a good job at staying in place and keeping my lips lined. I purchased mine from Walmart. It’s very affordable and I highly recommend.
Katt S.
New Braunfels , TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lip Liner, .04 oz, Bordeaux more...
These lip liners glide on so smooth, no skipping or crumbling! The pigment is rich and intense, a beautiful color that lasts all day. They’re affordable and beautiful, I recommend to those of you who look for soft and beautiful lip liners! Milani Color Statement Lipliner
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Review for: Spice more...
This is my favorite lip liner! Spice is like a magic shade that somehow looks good with every color I throw at it: pinks, nudes, reds, and maroons. It is a burnt pinky red mauve maroon so it pairs so nicely with anything. It is super affordable to best it all. Rolls on smoothly.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipliner, True Red 0.04 oz (1.14 g) more...
 The Milani lip liner is beautiful it glides on like butter I like to lie my lips and then feel my lips with the liner before I put on my 24 hour lipstick it kind of just leaves your lips feeling amazing if you used it prior to your 24 hour lipstick after you take it all off your lips just feel like butter because it moisturized him but not with oil so your 24 hour lipstick will stay and not cake up and do weird things I would recommend the Milani lip liners to anyone who is looking for a good wine or that is also affordable and easy to fine
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
I recently just purchased one of these liners and I really like it so far! The colors are very vibrant and the product is really creamy. It glides on smooth and doesn't drag on the lips when you apply it. I will definitely be getting more of these in different shades!
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee