BY MILANI #12 in Lip Liner

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...1 Answers
Reviews (1934)
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 369 reviews
Cecille W.
Review for: Nude more...
Decent drugstore lip liner! It's affordable, pigmented, and gets the job done. It's not super long lasting, but inexpensive enough for you to throw it in your bag to reapply later on and not have to worry about losing it.

Good color selection, I love the nude shade. Sometimes I use it all over my lips with or without a gloss over and its like the perfect 'My lips but better' look! Not sure how the darker colors would work but the nude/lighter colors are great!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I happen to be a big fan of Milani Cosmetics lip liners if you ask me I think that they are comparable to high-end lip liners like mac but they are much more affordable obviously. I don't see much of a difference weather I use Milani all natural or Mac spice. They give the same outcome but one is much more affordable. Melania has really stepped up their game and I have been very impressed with a lot of their products recently.
Alex S.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipliner, All Natural 0.04 oz (1.14 g) more...
My favorite lip liner. This Lipliner is a traditional wooden pencil. I love this formula because it is the perfect balance between being creamy and stiff. I prefer a stiffer lip liner because I feel it holds my lip look together more. This lip liner is long wearing and very affordable. The color on this goes with a wide range of lip colors and is totally worth the couple of bucks.
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Nude more...
Milani Color Statement LiplinerI bought Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 03 ( Nude). It was a great buy. The texture was creamy and smooth. The color was pigmented and it was matte finished so it was kind of last long. Would buy more color!
Julia C.
This is a very good lip liner I would recommend this because the formulas more stiff and it is easy to control and build up on your lips. This is a lip liner is very long lasting, the only bad side to this lip liner is that it can be a little bit drying. But if you are in the market for a good lip liner I would recommend this one.
Olivia R.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Nude more...
Milani lip liner is the only lip liner I will ever use! The formula is smooth and lasts all day and the price is unbeatable. This means you can either use it for its intended purpose or use as a full on lip stick that doesn’t budge. Widely available at most drug stores, the Milani lip liner is the perfect day to day lip liner.
Katt S.
New braunfels, TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lip Liner, .04 oz, Bordeaux more...
These lip liners glide on so smooth, no skipping or crumbling! The pigment is rich and intense, a beautiful color that lasts all day. They’re affordable and beautiful, I recommend to those of you who look for soft and beautiful lip liners! Milani Color Statement Lipliner
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Review for: Milani Colour Statement Lipliner - Spice more...
This is my favorite lip liner! Spice is like a magic shade that somehow looks good with every color I throw at it: pinks, nudes, reds, and maroons. It is a burnt pinky red mauve maroon so it pairs so nicely with anything. It is super affordable to best it all. Rolls on smoothly.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipliner, True Red 0.04 oz (1.14 g) more...
 The Milani lip liner is beautiful it glides on like butter I like to lie my lips and then feel my lips with the liner before I put on my 24 hour lipstick it kind of just leaves your lips feeling amazing if you used it prior to your 24 hour lipstick after you take it all off your lips just feel like butter because it moisturized him but not with oil so your 24 hour lipstick will stay and not cake up and do weird things I would recommend the Milani lip liners to anyone who is looking for a good wine or that is also affordable and easy to fine
anna s.
I love Milani products in general because they are a great quality for the money that you pay. This lip liner in particular tends to last me all day. The only issue I have is that when I sharpen my Milani lip pencils, they tend to break or sharpen unevenly.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee