BY MILANI

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...1 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipliner
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 431 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I happen to be a big fan of Milani Cosmetics lip liners if you ask me I think that they are comparable to high-end lip liners like mac but they are much more affordable obviously. I don't see much of a difference weather I use Milani all natural or Mac spice. They give the same outcome but one is much more affordable. Melania has really stepped up their game and I have been very impressed with a lot of their products recently.
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Nude more...
Milani Color Statement LiplinerI bought Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 03 ( Nude). It was a great buy. The texture was creamy and smooth. The color was pigmented and it was matte finished so it was kind of last long. Would buy more color!
Alena D.
Winter Park
I always try to have multiple kinds of nude lip liners in my kit. It has a great texture when it is initially applied. The shade range on this line is great. You can get this at Walgreens, Walmart, or Target for around $5-7. If is there anything that I could recommend is that I wish after you applied it, it gets a little dry.
Cecille W.
Review for: Nude more...
Decent drugstore lip liner! It's affordable, pigmented, and gets the job done. It's not super long lasting, but inexpensive enough for you to throw it in your bag to reapply later on and not have to worry about losing it.

Good color selection, I love the nude shade. Sometimes I use it all over my lips with or without a gloss over and its like the perfect 'My lips but better' look! Not sure how the darker colors would work but the nude/lighter colors are great!
Erica L.
Fresno , CA
This is by far one of my favorite brands you can purchase from a drugstore. My lip pencil has lasted me
Months and that’s with me using it almost everyday. It blends well, I use it as a base to do ombré lips and it blends amazingly. I also throw a darker red over it for a bold look. Love it!
Julia P.
Sarasota, FL
This is a standard lipliner. I would recommend it for anyone looking to try out lipliner or just getting into makeup. It’s a slightly smaller pencil, but that’s reflected in the price. It goes on opaque and slightly matte. It wears well without migrating. I wish there were more colors.
Kaitlyn S.
New Braunfels , TX
These lip liners glide on so smooth, no skipping or crumbling! The pigment is rich and intense, a beautiful color that lasts all day. They’re affordable and beautiful, I recommend to those of you who look for soft and beautiful lip liners! Milani Color Statement Lipliner
Andrea B.
New London
I’ve tried other pip liners and I personally didn’t like them, but I came across this and I used it and it’s the only one I’ll use. It makes my lips look so good and it smells good. I recommend this and the lipstick! The packaging is so excellent and it lasts all day for me
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
 The Milani lip liner is beautiful it glides on like butter I like to lie my lips and then feel my lips with the liner before I put on my 24 hour lipstick it kind of just leaves your lips feeling amazing if you used it prior to your 24 hour lipstick after you take it all off your lips just feel like butter because it moisturized him but not with oil so your 24 hour lipstick will stay and not cake up and do weird things I would recommend the Milani lip liners to anyone who is looking for a good wine or that is also affordable and easy to fine
anna s.
I love Milani products in general because they are a great quality for the money that you pay. This lip liner in particular tends to last me all day. The only issue I have is that when I sharpen my Milani lip pencils, they tend to break or sharpen unevenly.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee