BY MILANI #23 in Lip Liner

Color Statement Lipliner delivers statement-making color and seamless application with every stroke. You can define, shape and fill in lips with ease. The lipliner's luxe, matte finish creates the perfect canvas for color and every long-wearing, richly pigmented shade matches beautifully with all skin tones.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene-2, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dit-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? S...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use l...1 Answers
Reviews (2021)
  • "This is basically a Marsala lip liner. I love that this product stays, does not feather, and is so creamy smooth. It could basically be worn alone for a cheap alternative to a Marsala lip color!! " in 369 reviews
Jacqueline L.
Canton, MI
These lip liners are my all time favorite.
They have amazing pigmentation.
The formula is hydrating but it’s not too soft so I find it’s still really easy to get a precise line with these. Once applied, it lasts so long! I mean hours.. which is perfect for people looking for long-lasting liners.
One con I wish there were more shades. They have a good base of shades, but it would be amazing if they could expand the range!
Also, the price is amazing. I find these for $4-5 at the drugstore.
Charlea M.
Caro
Review for: True Red, Pretty Pink more...
These lip liners work absolutely great. I found these when I was just walking down the makeup aisle. I decided to try them out. I purchased them for $3 each at Walmart. I tried them on and they have this creamy consistency that I absolutely love. The part that I don’t love so much is that I have to sharpen them. I give them a 4 because it isn’t a tube that you can twist and more product comes up. I will definitely be looking for a twist Milani lip liner if they have it.
Maya S.
Review for: Fuchsia more...
Nice lip liner! Sometimes can be a bit streaky, but very nice for the most part. The color is very pretty and pigmented. This lip liner is pretty creamy for a drugstore liner. This is good if you need a good liner but don't want to pay a lot and don't care about having a name-brand liner. I'd buy this again!Use with: bareMinerals Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick in Fuchsia
Jacqui E.
fresno
Review for: True Red, Pretty Pink, Nude more...
I only used these a couple of times because im a dancer . So when we perform we wear brig red lipstick and we do a lot of different dances with big skirt movement . So i give it a four out of 5 star because it helped my lipstick to not smudge while dancing but it eventually rub off its good but i think its all the dancing and all the smiling because you have to smile all through out the dance so i think you should buy it .
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I happen to be a big fan of Milani Cosmetics lip liners if you ask me I think that they are comparable to high-end lip liners like mac but they are much more affordable obviously. I don't see much of a difference weather I use Milani all natural or Mac spice. They give the same outcome but one is much more affordable. Melania has really stepped up their game and I have been very impressed with a lot of their products recently.
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Nude more...
Milani Color Statement LiplinerI bought Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 03 ( Nude). It was a great buy. The texture was creamy and smooth. The color was pigmented and it was matte finished so it was kind of last long. Would buy more color!
Belen R.
Review for: Spice more...
This is one of the best lip liners at the drug store it apples so smoothly and is super creamy. It is such a beautiful color to contour the lips with a natural lip color. It’s super affordable and long lasting all day. It sharpens really well it does not break easily I hate when lip liners do that. I highly recommend this lip liner .
Brooke N.
Ypsilanti , MI
Review for: All Natural, Nude more...
This lip liner is creamy and smooth but lasts a long time on your lips! I really like how easy to use it is, plus it’s super inexpensive. This is my go-to lip liner because it’s a great value and does all you need a lip liner to do
Cecille W.
Review for: Nude more...
Decent drugstore lip liner! It's affordable, pigmented, and gets the job done. It's not super long lasting, but inexpensive enough for you to throw it in your bag to reapply later on and not have to worry about losing it.

Good color selection, I love the nude shade. Sometimes I use it all over my lips with or without a gloss over and its like the perfect 'My lips but better' look! Not sure how the darker colors would work but the nude/lighter colors are great!
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: All Natural more...
Very nice pigmentation. Pairs very nicely with the milani bullet lipstick in the shade naked me. It does a good job at staying in place and keeping my lips lined. I purchased mine from Walmart. It’s very affordable and I highly recommend.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee