8 colors available

BY MILANI #38 in Lip Liner

Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long-wearing, easy-glide formula to line fill-in your lips. Paraben free. see more...

• How long is the wear?1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? I typically use liners unde...1 Answers
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Irvine, CA
I'm a huge fan of all Milani products and this is no different. The price is good and the quality is pretty high for drugstore make-up. You can find it at most drugstores and even target or Wal Mart so it is very convenient to find. It is a really smooth lipliner that has relaly good staying power. i love to use it before I put on my lipstick to help it stay or even just by itself as a lipcolor. It can be used both ways. I love how smooth it is and the colors are really nice. i wish there was more variety of colors, but it has the classics that most people need. If it came in more colors, I would have given it a 5. I would recommend for all levels of mnake-up user, beginners to professionals.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nude
I am seriously convinced that this is magic. I fill in my lips with it and put lipstick on top. It prolongs the wear of my lipstick, and anything looks good on top of it. There are so many lipsticks that I wore on their own and hated, but then when I put them on top of the Milani liner, it looked amazing. Any nude or mauve or even pinks and brown shades look great on this. I use it under the elf moisturizing lipstick in Party in the Buff, Maybelline nudes, Milani matte lipstick in Darling, and most recently Rimmel's Kate Moss collection in 45. And I'm finding new lipsticks all the time that look good over this lip liner. I've bought several just so I won't run out.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I adore this pencil in shade 3, it's so perfect for a pinky nude lip (my go to) my biggest complaint is that this is not long lasting enough. The wear time is actually really poor and doesn't stand up to most other brands, and the pencil though nice and soft, also is an issue because it's almost too soft. It wears down just way too quickly. The color and consistency is why I keep going back, but I'd very much love to see this product get an overhaul and create it to last longer on the lips, antifeather, and wear down less quickly. Maybe if it were more pigmented less product would be needed. Please work on that, because the colors are just gorgeous
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
LOVE Milani lipliners. I have high-end lipliners as well , but honestly there are some really good & more affordable brands that does just as good of a job as high-end ones (and sometimes even better!) ...and Milani is one of them. Definitely my go-tos, along with Jordana & NYX. Great pigment and staying power, creamy formula & glides on easily without tugging on your lips. I have both the pencils and the mechanical pencils. I like the both...I find the regular pencils to have more staying power, but if I need to pack for travel, I usually bring my mechanical pencils as well just so I don't have to pack a sharpener.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: All Natural
MLBB! This is my go-to drugstore lipliner. Actually, who am I kidding? This is my go-to lipliner of all time! The formula itself is creamy enough to allow an easy application onto the lips. You don't have to worry about the pencil breaking prematurely either. Am I the only one who's absolutely in love with the smell of freshly sharpened wooden pencils? Yes? Okay...anyway, the color is on point for my highly pigmented lips. I have nothing bad to say about this product besides the fact that frequent sharpening is required. Work them wrists, girl!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Review for: Spice
Milani Color STatement Lipliners are a great, cheap dupe for Mac lip liners. In my opinion, they are better. The are creamy, precise, and blend beutifully on the lips. Spice is an exact dupe for Mac spice. It is that perefect neautral that goes on beautifully alone or can accent any color. I wear it daily whether I am going for a nude look or a dark bold statement. It stays in place, doesn't bleed or budge. I f you are looking for that perfect everyday lipliner, Milani Spice is for you. Not to mention it's extremely affordable.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
This Milani color statement letter is it's good I like it I love all Milani products really I think it's a great cause it had a claim and I love that it's very affordable and has great quality makeup this particular lip liner is a beautiful color I really like it it's really good on your lips you can also even use it like I do lipstick in the shade in all your lips maybe a little bit of gloss if you want you know them to be glossy or if you want a matte look then just use it by itself overall a great product
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
honestly, this is a really amazing lip liner. The only bone i have to pick with it is that after awhile you're lips feel dry if you are using it alone. not many people do but just wanted to mention it. What i use is lip balm when i start my makeup routine and by the time i go to use my lip liner, my lips are hydrated and smooth. After lining my lips, I use either a matte lip balm, lipstick or gloss. i find it helps my lipstick not feather and my gloss looks amazing over it. Really nice for the price.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Review for: Spice
This is the perfect everyday lip pencil! I have went through 3 of these liners in the shade spice . This shade is perfect it goes with a variety of shades , from your deepest lipsticks to the lightest nudes lipsticks. These Milani lip pencils are a must have . Very affordable for everyone's budget , if these lip pencils were expensive I would still purchase them , It feels like you are using a high end product. So smooth , so creamy! Milani is sold at your local drug stores .
Julienne J.
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
Review for: Nude
For some reason I've only tried the Milani lip stick and lip liner but I feel no real needs to venture away or try anything else. I'm one to use nude or natural colors on my lips and the Milani products not only go on smooth, but they feel great on my lips and have a nice smell/ taste to them. The color is really nice and it stays for a long time. The liner makes at the different too it really keeps the lips stick in place and makes up for when lips stick wears a way.
C M.
C M.
Does this lip liner last awhile? I'm wanting a long lasting lip liner to go with my lipstick.
Abby N.
I was wondering if these lip liners are good and where can I find them at a cheap price?
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Saint ouen la rouërie
Is it any good ?
Tegan N.
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard
Is this actually any good? Ive heard a few bad things?? Someone let me know pleaseee
Abby N.
Are the lip liners worth buying and do they have a good formula? What's the price?