BY MILANI

Beautiful Pinked Cherry Red Shade;Smells Great;Long Lasting see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn A.
jackson
Milani color perfect lipstick
I have had this lipstick for a while now! Almost a year and I use it every day since is very easy to apply and long lasting. Milani is one of my favorites and I will be buying it again. People always ask me where I get my lipstick from when I’m wearing this one.
Marissa L.
I love Milani lipstick. Very affordable and gets the job done! Would recommend and actually have gotten people to buy this just based on what it looked like on me.
nylah s.
that i have only used it once but once i put a little bit on i fell in love with it i would really suggest it to people who loves a creamy and pigmented love it so muchhhh!!
brooke w.
Loveland
i really love the color and it stays on throughout the day. great quality for the price! would highly recommend!
chriselle R.
Its amazing and definitely would recommend and it's reasonable pricing but amazing quality for your lips
Silla R.
This wore pretty quickly. Was easy to reapply just didn’t like to have to do it so often!
Adonna D.
clearwater, Fl
Smooth applications just doesn’t last all day but the price is well worth the product.
Sharleen K.
Corpus Christi
Love this berry color for fall. Goes great for every day use. Easy to apply and definitely meet and expectation
Brianna F.
stillwater
It was a good lipstick with cute packaging although the smell was not to my liking. It was fairly cheap but pretty drying and kind of hard to apply.
Tamarian C.
This product is great! If you are look for a long lasting lipstick that doesn’t dry your lips, this is it!