Milani Color Perfect Lipstick uploaded by Kelsey B.Milani Color Perfect Lipstick uploaded by Palmira B.

BY MILANI

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lip color that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application.

Milani Color Perfect Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks are among my absolute favorite, drugstore or high end! They are super pigmented, long lasting and come in beautiful shades!!! Love love love!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love the formula of the Milani lipstick, they are very creamy and have such a pretty variety of colors" in 6 reviews
Kelsey B.
I purchased the color “Fruit Punch”, I found that pinks are my color. They make me pop more than dark/neutral colors so I was pumped when I found this. It’s very light weight and goes on so easy. With that being said, it also comes off super easy....it does not last long which is frustrating however it doesn’t dry your lips out! I loved it but just wished it lasted longer....
uma m.
vernon
this is perfect for any skin tone I love this lip shade I am a repeat user for this products Milani Is having amazing colors of lip shades and yes it reached my expectation and very long-lasting lipstick I use to buy always when I need it and also defiantly I recommend to others to buy.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
My favorite lipstick that I own! It’s cheap and pretty I love the matte purple. It’s long lasting and just well worth it! I highly recommend Milani lipstick!MILANI Color Statement Matte Lipstick
Taylor V.
Palm Bay, FL
Goes on very smoothly. I like the color. The packaging is super cute . This was the first time I tried milani lipsticks. I bought it at Sephora. It was very pricey. I would buy it again.
Brittany W.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I absolutely love Milani in general so when I found this purple I was EXCITED! Goes on so smooth and the smell is amazing! Purchased 4 at once just in case the color was discontinued
Juana M.
This Milani product is great milani lip colors are great the packaging is just sealed nicely sealed love it and yes would definitely buy it again  due to the quality parece is a fair price not to pricy worth its price one you ran out you’ll want to buy it again
Ashley G.
Castro Valley, CA
Love Milani! Their lipsticks and any of their lippies are amazing! They live up to their claims and are priced fairly well! They meet all my expectations! I will buy again and also recommend. All their colors are so pretty.
Caroline K.
Duluth, GA
A universally flattering shade. Comfortable formula. However, definitely does transfer and requires reapplying for all day/night use. Good for those who don’t want dry lip syndrome from a matte version!
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I love this lipstick! It is a beautiful matte finish that isn’t too drying. I have very textured lips (think vertical lines) and this lipstick still looks great on me! Would absolutely recommend!
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
It was amazing, it stayed on a long period of time and smelled good too! I loved it! It was good value, not too high priced! Very beautiful packaging. Like I said it was long lasting!