BY MILANI

Create any look with four must-have colors in one palette, designed to work together in harmony. This high-impact, buildable blush blends easily, taking your look from natural to glam instantly. Apply the richly pigmented shades individually to sculpt, shape and highlight cheeks, or swirl together for your custom color. Your cheek color can be a unique expression of you.

Pink Play: Talc, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Isospropyl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850, Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Buy on ULTA
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Completely obsessed with this compact! I was looking for a bronzer/coral blush combo and when I saw this I grabbed it up! I bought it at CVS for $12.99 so it’s mid priced, but excellent value. It gives me this beautiful bronzy glow and the coral looks amazing on me! It doesn’t have any scent and you don’t have to use a ton to get perfectly sunkissed results! Highly recommend it!
Myranda C.
Review for: Coral Beams more...
These blushes are beautiful. If you don’t like glowy blushes, look elsewhere because this is bound to give you a natural glow. It had buildable pigment and isn’t too harsh when first applied to the face. The only gripe I have with this blush is that it is on the more expensive side for drugstore. I believe I picked mine up at Walgreens for about $12.99. I mean, you are technically getting more than one shade of blush but it’s still something to consider. That is why I gave this product 4 stars.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
Love that it comes with a few different colors you can mix them together or wear them alone. Has a nice glow without being too shimmery. Easy to apply and blend out doesnt feel chalky at all. Has good pigment for the price.
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
While this product is a little powdery, as long as you tap the excess product off of your brush before you use, it will give you the most gorgeous highlighted flush to the cheeks. All Milani's blushes are great, but this new formula adds something a little bit more special. Plus, it gives you the option to only focus on certain parts of the pan, which makes it an all-in-one product.
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Review for: Coral Beams more...
Milani did beautifully on these blushes. I love the coral one I purchased with both rosy and peach tones. The way the packaging and pan looks reminds me a lot of ofra cosmetics, which is much more expensive! This blush is pretty pigmented, and gives an awesome, very NATURAL, color to the cheeks.
Sonia D.
Sugar Land
Review for: Berry Rays more...
The color is very pretty when swirled together. I’ve notice that milani blush formulas are not super pigmented. Very useful for people with a heavy hand or just want a natural look. I do go for both. This blush has been living in my everyday drawer for the time being.
Jenna S.
I got this Milani Blush from Ulta because of all the good reviews online. I'm not impressed. And won't be buying again. It does not blend well, fades too quickly throughout the day, and the color is not right for my skin type. Almost clownish.
Jessie B.
Arlington
Review for: Berry Rays more...
Super affordable and works great! The different colors (light to dark) can make a great color to the skin. Works on both fair and darker skin tones as well. Also the little shimmer in it is nothing and you don’t have to worry about a shiny face with it if you don’t like that!
Tara K.
This product gives your face the perfect amount of color and you get a lot of bang for your buck! I love to use this during the summer when I’m a little more tan or even sunburnt..it has a nice little glow to it too!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
 love Miani blushes I think they may have the best blushes in the drug store range there blush formulas are always rich in color and pigmented they blend out like a dream
Vanessa G.
mission
is this blush pigmented ?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Milani is getting better than before, i like it
jenny c.
El paso, TX
How good are they ? Do they work good? Do they last long on you?
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Really wanting to try. Where is best price?