BY MILANI

MILANI Color Brilliance Eye Pencil - Purple,An outstanding eye liner pencil that delivers superb color in one easy application. It has been developed with moisturizing ingredients for silky smooth texture and special polymers for long lasting wear....

Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
It's a good product. It has excellent ingredients. Easy to apply and easy to take off . It's one of my good to go make up. It's a great one. I highly recommend this product!
Destiny S.
Northridge
I love these eye pencils very much :) they're very pigmented and last for a very long time. I have brown eyes and this color makes hem pop! I've bought it 2 times now :)
Zalikha O.
This is amazing
I have byer 2 of them just because this is an cool
And I well bye more and more but that is very expensive but it's a very good product
You can bye this product from any where
I well sig you must bye this product and it has amazing colors
Suzzeth M.
Delineadores hermosos, súper pigmentación, colores siempre en tendencias y precios accesibles, es una marca reconocida por muchos países
Elise R.
Great packaging, I loved the color. The product itself worked well I enjoyed using this liner very much