BeautyFaceFace MakeupMilani
Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 037 fl oz

Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz

Sheer joy! Cheek Kiss Cream Blush blends seamlessly for a natural, flushed-from-within glow. Lightweight, buildable and never greasy, this multitasking cheek and lip balm-to-gel cream formula melts onto skin for an always luminous wash of color. Infused with skin-loving Pomegranate, Watermelon and Rose extracts plus antioxidants Vitamin A, C and E to hydrate and brighten. Spherical Powders blur imperfections to enhance the appearance of skin. Available in four ultra-wearable shades that apply easily with just your fingers. This product is Vegan and Cruelty-Free. Made in Korea. Color: Coral Crush.

is this product buildable without removing any of the base underneath?
Start your review of Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Khushi S.
Frisco, TX
Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz uploaded by Khushi S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i have yet to find a blush better than this one. this blush is creamy and SO easy to blend - the color is a little too pink for me but obviously that isn’t a negative since there are various shades. milani is super affordable and the consistency of the blush is super buttery and supple. i really like the way it feels so lightweight on my skin no matter how much i put on!
Yesenia R.
Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so easy to use. It’s bright and vibrant. In this picture the blush and all cream products were set with powder and still looks great.
Veronica V.
Downey, CA
Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz uploaded by Veronica V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful blush! 😍 very inexpensive who doesn’t love that? You can go all in with the blush or you can build it up, you’re in control with this one! I use on top of liquid foundation and I find it doesn’t separate, it wears well throughout the day.
Meagan S.
Sacramento, CA
Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz uploaded by Meagan S.
Purchased at: Target
Recently I have just started experimenting with cream blush and I can’t believe I waited this long because cream blush is amazing, especially this one!!! Wow! I’ve tried a few and some are better than others but so far THIS one is the winner. A little goes a long way, but it’s very buildable so you can start with a very fair flush look or continue to build for a really natural and even pop of color. It applies very even (I use a blush brush but have also tried with my fingers and both techniques work well but a brush is better if you want to build). It stays on all day I set mine with a little bit of setting powder and couldn’t believe at the end of the day that my blush looked like I just put it on! I love the coral crush and am looking forward to trying all the others.
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz uploaded by Jackie S.
Such a pigmented cream blush I really liked the shade coral crush and i would be buying more shades because I really love this cream blush didn’t had an oil feeling was really creamy and I really recommend it go buy it !!!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,234 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Milani never fails!! This is a gorgeous coral shade that applies like a GEM with a tiny dab of a ring finger on the cheeks. The creamy formula allows the user to dab a very small amount and build up copied to desired shade and depth of shade. For the pruce- you just cannot beat the Milani price! 😀 💰 ❤ #makeupJunkie
April  M.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this blush. Just the right amount of pigment and it blends beautifully. It sits well on the face and doesn't have to be reapplied all day.
Morgan F.
Sparta, KY
The color is beautiful, it's very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I usually apply this with a skin tint, minimal concealer, or bare skin. Since it feels tacky, I wouldn't recommend using on top of heavy or matte foundation.
Beenaben D.
Burlington, NJ
I love this blush. Super creamy and melts into the skin and you can build it up as you go since it’s a bit sheer. I apply it with my fingers for better blending. I would definitely buy again!
Jeanine F.
San Mateo, CA
Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz uploaded by Jeanine F.
I heard a lot of good things about this brand, so I was interested in trying it. I bought this liquid blush for a no makeup look, and OMG....I love it!! I put this over a fresh face with just primer, and it looks natural with just the right amount of color. A little goes a long way. I can’t wait to try it over foundation. Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush - Coral Crush - 0.37 fl oz