BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
In my lip glosses I like soft light colors. this one work very nice. like how it felt on my lips
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Portadown , Armagh
Some fantastic shades here within this collection of Milani lip glosses. Beautiful sheen glosses with a glossy shimmery finish. The packaging is very effective, making the product very easily used. Personally, I love the glosses when used over a matte lipstick to avoid cracking as well as giving a nice glossy texture and look to the lip. I like how the colour doesn't transfer too pigmented onto the lip! The texture of the glosses can come across a little sticky but not too much.

Brilliant product
Andrea V.
Andrea V.

I love it, this lip gloss is one of my favorites, it leaves my lips very bright and very kissable, they are one of my favorites.
Nav K.
Nav K.
worth the price because it is cheap but still does the job. would recommend to other but it also does not last as long as other lipsticks
Ana S.
Ana S.
Não gosto muito desses tipos, mas me agrada muito kkkk me deixa com a boca muito grande !! Kk' mas nunca usei
Lizanna Z.
Lizanna Z.
Santo Domingo
Perfect for a natural look, have a beautiful colors, easy to get in my bag and of course make my lips smooth. Try and you will see ;)
Mini A.
Mini A.
su aplicador de punta lo hace super fácil, colores vibrantes, un brillo encantador
Yulieth C.
Yulieth C.
Lips will gleam with this extraordinary high shine, deliciously fragranced lip gloss that delivers a smooth and precise application with its easy to use slanted tip applicator.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Santiago, Chile
este brillo es muy genial ya que da brillo pero no deja pegajosos los labios asi qeu por eso es mi favorito
sara S.
sara S.
Deja un brillo muy lindo en los labios se siente super rico no se siente tan reseco
Me encanta