BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deja F.
jonesboro, GA
i got it as a gift and they worked well for me. but i wasnt a big fan of them tgat much. i would recommend... i guess
Zena R.
Huntsville, AL
Anything Milani is great in my opinion!! The lipgloss is great not too sticky but a nice shine and color to them👌🖒
Maggie M.
Nice gloss it's one of my go tos! Not sticky bought it at cvs on sale it was a good deal I have several of them :)
roxy v.
I love it, great product, the price its not to bad , variety of color, smells good and easy to findat any drigstore
Lorena R.
Inpovd this i make sure i habe a couple in my jouse my car my diaper bag can never go wrong when you have one near
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
I an not fan of glosses but this is ok. Smells good and the texture is fine. Is easy to carry in my cosmetic bag
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I love the glosses! Not too sticky, but gives me exactly what I want!!! The shade variety is great! Very pleased!
Sharon M.
New york
I use this over my lipstick to get nice glossy red lips. It's easy to put on and taking it off isn't a hassle.
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
I loved lip gloss. It leaves lips soft and moisturized. The color is beautiful. I liked very much... Amazing!!!
Rebecca U.
Buzzworthy I s so on point! Love the shine, the last, the colors, the packaging!! So sheek so cutie patootie!!