BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsie H.
I wouldn't be able to live without my lip glosses! The packaging is ok for the price, and lasts pretty well.
Michelle M.
In my lip glosses I like soft light colors. this one work very nice. like how it felt on my lips
Love these gloss! Yummy colors. They're not sticky, and have pretty decent staying power.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
This is my favorite lip gloss! I love the color and it's not too sticky! Perfect gloss!
Anissa R.
San Diego, CA
For the price this gloss is great. The color options are good for drugstore brands. It's pretty long lasting for the price. It's the first time I've used this gloss, but I did like it. It's easy to apply and I'd recommend others to use it. I have this gloss on my lips now.
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA
I don't have this exact one but the one I have leaves my lips so glossy and moisturized love the scent and it's very affordable very satisfied with this product will purchase again when I run out.
Brittany H.
Extremely grossly and feels good on the lips. It can be a bit sticky at first though so you may want to take that into consideration.
Lorena R.
Inpovd this i make sure i habe a couple in my jouse my car my diaper bag can never go wrong when you have one near
Toni P.
Olean, NY
Lip gloss for everyday of the week!! Super happy with quality. Non sticky. Price was great.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this lip gloss! It's not sticky at all and leaves great shine! I have the buzz worthy shade and wear it all the time. Not expensive and definitely worth the try!