BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
This is my favorite lip gloss! I love the color and it's not too sticky! Perfect gloss!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Inpovd this i make sure i habe a couple in my jouse my car my diaper bag can never go wrong when you have one near
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this lip gloss! It's not sticky at all and leaves great shine! I have the buzz worthy shade and wear it all the time. Not expensive and definitely worth the try!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Extremely grossly and feels good on the lips. It can be a bit sticky at first though so you may want to take that into consideration.
ariel r.
ariel r.
Venus, TX
These milani glosses are come in such cute colors and are great for on-the go, just throw it in your bag for a quick and cute glossy lip! I love how the product is not too sticky and has a good amount of shimmer to it that keeps you looking nice and fresh all day long!
Toni P.
Toni P.
Olean, NY
Lip gloss for everyday of the week!! Super happy with quality. Non sticky. Price was great.
Anissa R.
Anissa R.
San Diego, CA
For the price this gloss is great. The color options are good for drugstore brands. It's pretty long lasting for the price. It's the first time I've used this gloss, but I did like it. It's easy to apply and I'd recommend others to use it. I have this gloss on my lips now.
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
This lip gloss is amazing!!!! hence the name buzz-worthy! definitely something to buzz about it is so, moisturizing I love it every color I purchased is exactly the color on the outside Milani is such a great brand!!! I would recommend it to anyone love love love this gloss.
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
i like this gloss cause it doesn't move around on the lips, its not too sticky and has good shimmer to it. I thought it would've been too glossy but it was just fine
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA
I don't have this exact one but the one I have leaves my lips so glossy and moisturized love the scent and it's very affordable very satisfied with this product will purchase again when I run out.