BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
I love my Milani glosses. I have all the colors. I couldn't help myself! They are so smooth and pigmented. And not sticky. My go to any day.
Kathryn M.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
So many great colors and also not a lot of money. I love this lip gloss for the summer. Packaging is lovely and easy to just throw in a bag
Stacy R.
I love the way it feels and looks. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my lips. (3 Pack) MILANI Lip Intense Liquid Color - Fiery Coral
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
I love the colors Milan I offers and the shine it's a go to lip gloss. I am addicted to lip gloss and lip stick. I feel naked without it
Brittany H.
Extremely grossly and feels good on the lips. It can be a bit sticky at first though so you may want to take that into consideration.
jane m.
jundiai
O gloss nao hidrata como esperado. Sai facilmente sem intencao de compra novamente.
Porem as cores sao lindas e muito brilhantes.
Mari S.
It really makes my lips pop! It's so beautiful and I definitely recommend this product! Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème
Kierra B.
Houston
Very creamy nude pink color. I love this very good formula. All color pops lipsticks are great would definitely recommend.
Shantay C.
Whittier, CA
I have tried and I liked. But since I'm not really a fan for gloss it can be great for others. It's affordable definitely
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
I have semi dry lips, it's hard to keep maintain a shiny finish. But this gloss brings out a beautiful shine to my lips.