BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
jane m.
jane m.
jundiai
O gloss nao hidrata como esperado. Sai facilmente sem intencao de compra novamente.
Porem as cores sao lindas e muito brilhantes.
roxy v.
roxy v.
I love it, great product, the price its not to bad , variety of color, smells good and easy to findat any drigstore
Zena R.
Zena R.
Huntsville, AL
Anything Milani is great in my opinion!! The lipgloss is great not too sticky but a nice shine and color to them๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ–’
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Nice gloss it's one of my go tos! Not sticky bought it at cvs on sale it was a good deal I have several of them :)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
I love the colors Milan I offers and the shine it's a go to lip gloss. I am addicted to lip gloss and lip stick. I feel naked without it
Rebecca U.
Rebecca U.
Buzzworthy I s so on point! Love the shine, the last, the colors, the packaging!! So sheek so cutie patootie!!
Deja F.
Deja F.
jonesboro, GA
i got it as a gift and they worked well for me. but i wasnt a big fan of them tgat much. i would recommend... i guess
Temeika A.
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I love the glosses! Not too sticky, but gives me exactly what I want!!! The shade variety is great! Very pleased!
Love these gloss! Yummy colors. They're not sticky, and have pretty decent staying power.
Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.
I wouldn't be able to live without my lip glosses! The packaging is ok for the price, and lasts pretty well.