BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kierra B.
Houston
Very creamy nude pink color. I love this very good formula. All color pops lipsticks are great would definitely recommend.
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
I have semi dry lips, it's hard to keep maintain a shiny finish. But this gloss brings out a beautiful shine to my lips.
Deja F.
jonesboro, GA
i got it as a gift and they worked well for me. but i wasnt a big fan of them tgat much. i would recommend... i guess
Zena R.
Huntsville, AL
Anything Milani is great in my opinion!! The lipgloss is great not too sticky but a nice shine and color to them๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ–’
roxy v.
I love it, great product, the price its not to bad , variety of color, smells good and easy to findat any drigstore
Maggie M.
Nice gloss it's one of my go tos! Not sticky bought it at cvs on sale it was a good deal I have several of them :)
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I love the glosses! Not too sticky, but gives me exactly what I want!!! The shade variety is great! Very pleased!
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
I an not fan of glosses but this is ok. Smells good and the texture is fine. Is easy to carry in my cosmetic bag
Rebecca U.
Buzzworthy I s so on point! Love the shine, the last, the colors, the packaging!! So sheek so cutie patootie!!
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
Love how long it last. I haven't used it in awhile. But I look forward to using it again. Yes I would recommend