BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Milani's lip-glosses never fail! They always add such beautiful, glossy shine and they compliment and pair well with other lip products (lipsticks, liners).
Jamalys G.
Love me some lip gloss I like using it when I feel like my look needs a dramatic pop and what better way to drive attention to your lips with lipgloss
Evangelina M.
Shiny and really cute. Has nice colors and great smells. I use almost everyday. I like them more for natural looks or for going to the store quickly.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great for a preteen or someone who is a beginner in beauty but wants some shine to their lips. The taste of this product is not too acidic either.
Jessica G.
I love my Milani glosses. I have all the colors. I couldn't help myself! They are so smooth and pigmented. And not sticky. My go to any day.
Kathryn M.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
So many great colors and also not a lot of money. I love this lip gloss for the summer. Packaging is lovely and easy to just throw in a bag
Stacy R.
I love the way it feels and looks. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my lips. (3 Pack) MILANI Lip Intense Liquid Color - Fiery Coral
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
I love the colors Milan I offers and the shine it's a go to lip gloss. I am addicted to lip gloss and lip stick. I feel naked without it
jane m.
jundiai
O gloss nao hidrata como esperado. Sai facilmente sem intencao de compra novamente.
Porem as cores sao lindas e muito brilhantes.
Mari S.
It really makes my lips pop! It's so beautiful and I definitely recommend this product! Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème